- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyFreshly renovated Isle of Palms Beach House on Palm Boulevard, attractively located across the street from beach that stretches for miles and within walking distance to dining and shopping. With four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, this home accommodates up to ten visitors. We live close by and are available to help make your holiday the choice whether its recommendations for eateries, sightseeing, golf, or anything else that you relish, we can help make it happen.
As you enter you are greeted with an open floor plan. The family room has copious seating for all with a 55” flat screen TV and cable including HBO and Showtime. The kitchen is supplied with stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space including breakfast bar with stools for friends to gather round and talk while meals are prepared. The dining room is part of this open layout with seating for 8. On the first floor there are three bedrooms including a king bed, queen bed and twin over full bunk beds for children. There is a full bath as well as a second half bath.
The second floor includes an additional living area, which is great for children to entertain themselves with board games, another 55” flat screen TV and DVD player. Club chairs and a queen sleeper couch make this a inviting area to relax. The second floor outdoor space offers partial sea vistas and the sea wind. A barn door leads to the master suite with king bed and thoroughly remodeled bathroom with huge tiled shower.
Out back, the sizable outdoor space is a great space to relax while grilling outdoors, surrounded by palm trees, a pool and a sizable yard to play outdoor games. There is an outdoor shower for your comfort beside the home so that you can shower after returning from the beach and relishing the pool.
The Isle of Palms recreation center is located 3 blocks away and includes baseball field, b-ball courts, playground, frisbee golf course, tennis courts and more. The close by Isle of Palms Marina provides jet skis and kayaks for rent or you can take boat rides to the barrier islands. We highly recommend a morning of paddle boarding from the Marina. You can rent the boards and take off as a group or on your own and discover the creeks and waterways off the Island. Also, the famed Wild Dunes golf resort is a few mins. from the home where non-members can, for a fee, rent bicycles and use their restaurant, tennis and golf facilities.
INCLUDES and AMENITIES
-2 King & 1 Queen bedrooms, children’s bunk room and sleeper couch
-2 full bathrooms with walk-in shower and tub; 1 half bathroom.
-All stainless steel appliances
-Bar area with 3 barstools
-Multiple seating areas to savor a movie, read a rent or just relax.
-Free and Fast WiFi
-Sizable Flat Screen TV’s with hundreds of channels of premium digital entertainment
-Great sounding audio system with iPod connection
-Grand backyard outdoor space with table and seating for outdoor dining and chairs and chaise lounges for calming and sunbathing
-Car Capacity: 4
-Linens, bath and beach towels included.
-No family dogs and cats and no smoking allowed.
*This is a Saturday-Saturday rental from 6/2/18 to 9/1/18; 3 nighttime minimum in off season*
MUST BE 25 years of age or older to rent this home!
As a note of caution we would like to remind you that this home is located in a residential area, and the community is very sensitive to inappropriate noise levels emanating from rental homes particularly in the evening hours. Therefore we cannot accept events, and we must prohibit generous gatherings after 10 pm. ABSOLUTELY NO BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTIES. The noise ordinance is stringently enforced by the Isle of Palms Police. Violations of the noise ordinance could result in fines and/or eviction.
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus supply guides with savings for rental properties, restaurants and attractions. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows visitors to discover those terrific activities with a quite often significantly discounted.
- Wish to avoid the crowds? Shoulder seasons special offer incredible offers.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of property management companies provide markdowns to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are most anticipating during your stay? You will definitely get the most value from a rental that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer clients the chance to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn just how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to find a rental home that meets their desires and spending budget.
Virtually all rental properties in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are critical in helping families with reserving, check-in, cleaning, as well as routine maintenance issues that may arise.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many novices will be happy to know that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you book "2905 Palm Blvd Isle of Palms Beach House, 4 BR, private pool steps from beach", review our brief collection of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many trendy hot spots, In Charleston area the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the best selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Charleston area rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your rental..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Consensus can be tricky between members of the family, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Select a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Determine Your Budget
Does the preferred rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Normally, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What amenities is your family looking for? Do you want a rental property with outside dining area? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Elderly family members will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the group traveling with a furry companion? Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Many restrictions might eliminate a potential rental property. Ensure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Where to Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies often have a unique collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the property has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also suggest promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any critical repairs. This can prevent disagreements during checkout.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Be respectful of the local community. Many times, adjacent residences are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a visit much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a bit. Even though you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental needs to be in good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dishes, excessive beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be addressed prior to leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Many vacation rental management companies and rental websites permit customers to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top notch, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine regarding your experience. The best owners and managers will work very hard to solve the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did everyone have a good time? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation home. Otherwise, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.