- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyRecently modernized Isle of Palms Beach House on Palm Boulevard, delightfully located across the street from beach that stretches for miles and within walking distance to dining and shopping. With four bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, this home accommodates up to ten visitors. We live close by and are available to help make your holiday the best whether its recommendations for eateries, sightseeing, golf, or anything else that you appreciate, we can help make it happen.
As you enter you are greeted with an open floor plan. The family room has copious seating for all with a 55” flat screen T.V. and cable including HBO and Showtime. The kitchen is supplied with stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space including breakfast bar with stools for friends to gather round and talk while meals are prepared. The dining room is part of this open layout with seating for 8. On the first floor there are three bedrooms including a king bed, queen bed and twin over full bunk beds for children. There is a full bath as well as a second half bath.
The second floor includes an additional living area, which is great for children to entertain themselves with board games, another 55” flat screen TV and DVD player. Club chairs and a queen sleeper couch make this a comfortable area to relax. The second floor outdoor space offers partial sea vistas and the sea wind. A barn door leads to the master suite with king bed and thoroughly remodeled bathroom with sizable tiled shower.
Out back, the sizable outdoor space is a great space to relax while grilling outdoors, surrounded by palm trees, a pool and a huge yard to play outdoor games. There is an outdoor shower for your comfort beside the home so that you can shower after returning from the beach and appreciating the pool.
The Isle of Palms recreation center is located 3 blocks away and includes baseball field, b-ball courts, playground, frisbee golf course, tennis courts and more. The close by Isle of Palms Marina provides jet skis and kayaks for rent or you can take boat rides to the barrier islands. We highly recommend a morning of paddle boarding from the Marina. You can rent the boards and take off as a group or on your own and discover the creeks and waterways off the Island. Also, the famed Wild Dunes golf resort is a few mins. from the home where non-members can, for a fee, rent bicycles and use their restaurant, tennis and golf facilities.
INCLUDES and AMENITIES
-2 King & 1 Queen bedrooms, children’s bunk room and sleeper couch
-2 full bathrooms with walk-in shower and tub; 1 half bathroom.
-All stainless steel appliances
-Bar area with 3 barstools
-Multiple seating areas to relish a movie, read a rent or just relax.
-Free and Fast WiFi
-Grand Flat Screen TV’s with hundreds of channels of premium digital entertainment
-Great sounding audio system with iPod connection
-Generous backyard outdoor space with table and seating for outdoor dining and chairs and chaise lounges for calming and sunbathing
-Car Capacity: 4
-Linens, bath and beach towels supplied.
-No dogs and cats and no smoking allowed.
*This is a Saturday-Saturday rental from 6/2/18 to 9/1/18; 3 nighttime minimum in off season*
MUST BE 25 years of age or older to rent this home!
As a note of caution we would like to remind you that this home is located in a residential area, and the community is very sensitive to inappropriate noise levels emanating from rental homes particularly in the evening hours. Therefore we cannot accept events, and we must prohibit enormous gatherings after 10 pm. ABSOLUTELY NO BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTIES. The noise ordinance is stringently enforced by the Isle of Palms Police. Violations of the noise ordinance could result in fines and/or eviction.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guide books with savings for rental homes, restaurants and tours. Search for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows travelers to experience those terrific activities at a often considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to shift your trip dates? Shoulder seasons special offer amazing prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Some property management companies provide special discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve specific customers, whether it's soundside units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the chance to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a consequence of health emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Information
You may be pleasantly surprised to discover how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available allows them to find an optimum retreat to suit their Charleston area group, from low-noise condominiums to large event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
We've constructed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental property experience.
Where to find and reserve the best rental home:
Do you believe "2905 Palm Blvd Isle of Palms Beach House, 4 BR, private pool steps from beach" is the perfect rental home for your next family vacation? Read this checklist to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Charleston area rentals start booking early. To guarantee the greatest selection of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and booking your Charleston area vacation home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Start by determining which specific area of Charleston area you prefer to visit, and the determine trip dates.
Just How Many Beds?
Establish who is going, and just how many/what particular bedroom configuration you need to have. Be mindful that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Will the chosen rental fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, be certain that each party understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. A single member of your family needs to be in charge of collecting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of booking.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family looking for? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or amusements? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Gather a list of "needs and preferences" from your group to help filter your search to the most suitable property.
Often times the senior generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is needed, include that into your search. Most rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Remember to include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies can vary. Examine your contract thoroughly! Service fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match guests with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Study The Agreement
Read through the complete contract and be certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
After you feel you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required call the rental manager without delay.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Residents invariably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Even if you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental home is required to be in sound condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, excessive sand on the floor and sticky messes should be dealt with before leaving.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental home management companies and rental home sites allow renters to provide comments. If the rental and/or property manager was terrific, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was unacceptable and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to filter your search next time.