- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Pool Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property**We are Saturday to Saturday in the Summer, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
'Beach Daze' 1004 Carolina Blvd, is professionally finished island-style, with Tommy Bahama inspired home furnishings--designed to give the max. appreciation during your stay on the Isle of Palms. The beach is just steps away...but, if that's too far, just sip a drink and laze by your private pool.
You'll know you made the right choice when you step inside your holiday home. No attention to detail has been spared to give for your ultimate happiness. You'll find plenty of room for up to 18 people--roomy living areas, complete with state-of-the-art TVs, cable, stereos, DVD players, high speed internet service and more.
- 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms
- Private pool
- Pool table
- Roof top outdoor space
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility)
- Full list of luxuries available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – Garden tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 4: (2) Queen beds, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 5: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 7: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV, porch access- this is an open room when you come up the stairs
- Bedroom 8: (1) Queen bed, TV, couch, porch access- this room is within the 7th bedroom
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a thoroughly staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Animals are allowed with pre- approval. We limit it to one enormous dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many dogs and cats you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please click here to add this policy to your reservation or to read more about it. Must be bought the same day you sign the contract. https://www.travelprotection.insure/244.html
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
- Many rental managers and rental properties supply Charleston area area promotional magazines which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or via a relationship between the property management company and the vendor itself. Look for these guides and coupon books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of the same fantastic attractions at a sometimes substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons can offer fantastic rates on rental properties.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat visitors of the same rental home. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some vacation rentals are practically catered to specific clients, whether it is beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer their clients the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas.
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to find out how many rental properties are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to discover a rental home which fits their expectations and price range.
The majority of rentals in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Rental owners often select management companies to manage marketing and advertising, housekeeping services and repairs and maintenance.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rentals, however most newcomers will be happy to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Finding and reserving the right rental home:
Before you decide to book "'Beach Daze'~ ELEVATOR, PRIVATE POOL, ROOF TOP WITH OCEAN VIEWS", review our brief checklist of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your Charleston area rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Decide on a Community and Time
Begin by determining which particular area of Charleston area you would like to explore, and the choose travel dates.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Does the chosen rental home fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before booking a pricey rental. One individual in your group needs to be in charge of getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you want a vacation property with outside dining area? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available throughout your stay? Build a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Oftentimes the older generation has challenges with stairs. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other individuals in the party travelling with a family pet? Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many restrictions may eliminate a potential vacation property. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Many websites exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive properties, local companies provide you with excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the property management company may know of comparable properties that suit your desires and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read The Agreement
Read the complete contract and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Please be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a visit significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Clean up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental home really should be in good shape. Sinks full of dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your compliments. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but completely honest regarding your experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning will be easy. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience that will help with another search.