- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Pool Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property**We are Saturday to Saturday in the Summer, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
'Beach Daze' 1004 Carolina Blvd, is professionally finished island-style, with Tommy Bahama inspired home furnishings--designed to give the max. opulence during your stay on the Isle of Palms. The beach is just steps away...but, if that's too far, just sip a drink and laze by your private pool.
You'll know you made the right choice when you step inside your holiday home. No attention to detail has been spared to give for your ultimate happiness. You'll find plenty of room for up to 18 people--voluminous living areas, complete with state-of-the-art TVs, cable, stereos, DVD players, high speed internet service and more.
- 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms
- Private pool
- Pool table
- Roof top outdoor space
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – Garden tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 4: (2) Queen beds, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 5: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV
- Bedroom 6: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 7: (2) Queen beds, en suite full bath, TV, porch access- this is an open room when you come up the stairs
- Bedroom 8: (1) Queen bed, TV, couch, porch access- this room is within the 7th bedroom
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the peerless that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price plus tax. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Homeaway (CSA). You also do no need to buy Accidental Damage protection through Homeaway as it is already supplied in our price.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Family Animals are allowed with pre- approval. We limit it to one huge dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many dogs and cats you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and vacation houses supply Charleston area area discount guides which feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or via a partnership between the property manager and the local business itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Able to change your travel week? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer amazing rates on rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be qualified for cost savings. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some properties are essentially catered to particular clients, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Charleston area activity you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners generally offer customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are often times surprised at the number and wide variety of short-term rental properties available in the Charleston area area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and knowledge to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the owner..
Below are great tips and strategies to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Do you think "'Beach Daze'~ ELEVATOR, PRIVATE POOL, ROOF TOP WITH OCEAN VIEWS" is the best rental for your upcoming trip? Browse through this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Charleston area rentals start booking early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to a trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Pick a Village and Date
Consensus can be tough between close relatives, but once this difficult part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Vacation rental
Determine who is attending the vacation, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Bear in mind that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "'Beach Daze'~ ELEVATOR, PRIVATE POOL, ROOF TOP WITH OCEAN VIEWS" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each person knows their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. In most cases, one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
What home features is the group interested in? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys for use during your stay? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Suitable accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure to include your furry family members. Dog guidelines are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of limitations may eliminate a potential rental property. Examine your agreement carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
As soon as the place, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering distinctive properties, local agencies offer you top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation home management companies and property owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Book your Vacation Property
Once you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Remember to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any repairs. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be respectful of the local community. More often than not, surrounding homes are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a stay substantially more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Be sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each space of the rental to make sure you've collected all possessions.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damages. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Virtually all rental management company web sites request testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest in regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a great time? Maybe everything was perfect and you are excited to re-book the property for your next vacation. If the property wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to improve your search for the next trip.