- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this Property→ Thoroughly Renovated!
→ 2 Unit House (You get both units!)
• Walk Score 94 (most everything is in walking distance)
• 5min commute by car to Market Street / Historic District
• 2 Entirely supplied + supplied kitchens
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Free secured parking for 3 cars
• Outdoor Dining & Grilling Area
★ 4 Bikes Included!
★ Superhost - this is a brand new listing, but look at all my other reviews!
★ Licensed Airbnb- No cancelation worries!!
→ Master Bedroom with King size bed & TV
→ 2nd BR: Queen Size Bed & TV
→ Full Bathroom
→ Onsite washer & dryer
→ Each Unit has a living room and entirely supplied kitchen
→ Upstairs Piazza with Bistro Table and Chairs
→ Master Bedroom with King size bed & TV
→ 2nd BR: Queen Size Bed & TV
→ Full Bathroom
→ Onsite washer & dryer
→ Each Unit has a living room and thoroughly supplied kitchen
→ Private Outdoor Patio with Dining Table, Grille & 4 Bikes!!
HIGH SPEED WIFI THROUGHOUT THE HOME!
The whole home, driveway and private backyard is all yours!
Interaction with Guests:
I am here during your stay. You can always reach me via phone or text message. You will be able to self-check-in upon arrival.
This home is just off of Upper King Street! Very safe neighborhood.
You can walk most places but if you want to to get to the Market Street area quickly its a 5 min. / $5 Uber!
Other Things to Note:
• Kindly treat the space with respect. If you have any issues, I’ll do my most charming to help ASAP.
• No smoking
• No events or events
• Check-in is anytime after 4PM
- Many management companies and rental houses provide Charleston area area travel discount catalogs which feature promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and promotional books, because this allows travelers to discover those attractions with a generally substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer great rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Several management companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat guests of the same property. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some rental homes are basically catered to particular travelers, whether it is downtown homes with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature private jetski launching areas. If there's a particular Charleston area activity that you just love, be on the lookout for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
You may be surprised to discover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are liked by owners mainly because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however most beginners will be happy to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
How to find and book a great vacation rental:
Do you believe "Perfect for Groups, Directly off King Street!" is the best rental home for your next vacation? Read this check list to ensure it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area vacation homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Begin by determining which particular area of Charleston area you'd like to visit, and the choose travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Most rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your preferred week. It may be at the high end of the range. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, ensure everyone understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Generally, one member of the group will be liable for making the full reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What home features is your family looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental home payment? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Special Issues to consider
Occasionally the senior generation has problems with stairs. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Many constraints may eliminate a potential rental. Study your agreement carefully! Fees may apply when animals are included.
Its Time to Search
A number of websites exist to match guests with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Your greatest chance for a reduced rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular charge, travelers have to pay state taxes when booking "Perfect for Groups, Directly off King Street!", in addition to any other additional fees that may be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental home price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen motel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed call the rental manager without delay.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Please be considerate of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a little bit. Even though you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The rental home really should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks full of pots and pans, substantial sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be taken care of prior to leaving.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to confirm no damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental management company web sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being kind but genuine with regards to experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to solve the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everyone have a blast? Hopefully this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. If the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search next time.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles