- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Porch / Veranda
- Private Chef
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyPermit Number: 00272 & 00271
Our huge 2 floor home, ‘Saratoga Suites’, is just right for groups of 8-12 visitors (an air bed can be made available upon request for an additional guest or 2) with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths. Located on Spring Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
This is a combination of two separately accessed condos, stacked on top of each other.
Accessed by its own entrance/exit, and up (exterior) stairs, Saratoga includes open floor plans that accommodate both dining and lounge space, making it great for groups looking to spend time together or savor a meal. Dining tables with four seats and living rooms with high vaulted ceilings and HD Roku TVs. Two of the four bedrooms are located on the 1st level, with 1 full bathrooms. The other two bedrooms and 1 full bathroom are located on the 2nd level. Each of these bedrooms with its own flat screen Roku powered TV and King or Queen sized beds (please refer to photo captions for specific layout). Our team provides basic login credentials, so feel complimentary to use your own during your stay. Entirely supplied kitchens with basic preparing/kitchenware are also located on each level.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 1st and 2nd floors of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can park two cars off-street in a parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a wind.
The home is located in the heart of the beautiful and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its neighborly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic glamour. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural holiday. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include the Coquin Petite Cafe, The Grocery, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Ice Bing, Goulette, Five Loaves café, R Kitchen, Poke San, Pink Cactus, and the Warehouse for drinks. Our visitors and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to 132 Spring or Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a brief walk from the very famed King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, rent stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries. Publix comfortably located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can give self- check-in instructions for your comfort, or we can arrange for someone to meet you at the door if you prefer. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand all through your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do. They also have a concierge service and can organize activities such as water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours. Each guest is also included with a special visitor guide designed for them so they can discover the most polished things to do and see.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber & Lyft
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
THIS UNIT IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
Family Animals are NOT allowed with the only exception of certified service animals.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Unit Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Unit Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or visitors in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Unit Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outdoor of the unit, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
This is a licensed and legal Brief Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send promotional tourism guides with promotions for lodging, restaurants and attractions. These guides provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Desire to stay away from crowds of people and lower your expenses? Off-peak times provide substantial deals.
- Many management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning visitors to the same rental home. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most interested in.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed a result of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be surprised at the range and variety of short term properties available in the Charleston area area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to locate a vacation home that meets their wishes and price range.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental home experience.
How to find and book the best vacation home:
Do you believe "Saratoga Suites (Full House) - Historic Downtown only 6 blocks from King Street!" is the perfect rental for your next visit? Read this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Like many popular hot spots, In Charleston area the best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Quite often, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, the rest will be easier.
How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Bear in mind that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for the group. Most rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Make a Spending Limit
Make certain "Saratoga Suites (Full House) - Historic Downtown only 6 blocks from King Street!" works with your budget *during your desired week*. If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. One individual in your group must be responsible for collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental payment at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group searching for? Do you primarily want a rental home with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be oceanfront, downtown, or close to wildlife? Will the property have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Special Factors to consider
Do individual members of your group have special needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your companion! Even though quite a few vacation homes allow canine companions, guidelines and charges fluctuate per rental. Read your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
After the location, time and people are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. In addition to offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is most effective during the off-peak season when many rental homes sit empty.
Read through the Total Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and property owners typically offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems right after you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your findings. This can protect against disputes during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Be considerate of the local community. Often, neighboring households are occupied by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Tidy up a bit. Even though you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental home really should be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks full of dishes, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be remedied before leaving.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for travellers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but completely honest with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to solve the issue.
Did everyone have a good time? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple and easy. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience that can help with the next search.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles