- 10 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySummary:
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of bliss holiday homes. All of our Inns are fresh, freshly remodeled, and professionally finished. Custom finishes all over this historic home showcase celebrated local artists and interior designers. We are located in the heart of downtown Charleston. Just a few blocks off famed King Street. This 10 bedroom home has 7 full baths plus 2 kitchens, and delights total privacy for your utmost appreciation. There are porches to adore and 5 complimentary parking spots.
Adore full access to this handsome 10-bedroom home on 154 Spring Street including:
154 A - two-bedroom bliss suite with two king beds and full bath with walk in shower. There is a kitchenette with mini refrigerator and Keurig coffee machine. You will find multiple wall mounted TV's in the bedrooms, and an air bed with linens can also be found in one of the closets.
154 B - two-bedroom comfort suite with two queen beds, and two full baths. One of the baths includes a tub, while the other has a walk-in shower. There is a kitchen with oven, refrigerator, ice maker, microwave, toaster, Keurig machine, and basic pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. The living room provides a enormous couch along with two chairs for seating, coffee table, and wall mounted TV. There is also a modest breakfast table for eating. Appreciate the weather by hanging out on the attached shared porch. An additional air bed with linens can be found in one of the closets if needed.
154 C - three-bedroom extravagance suite with one king bed, one queen bed, one single bed, and two full baths. One of the baths includes a tub, while the other has a walk in shower. There is a kitchen with oven, refrigerator, ice maker, microwave, toaster, Keurig machine, and basic pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. The living room provides a sizable couch along with two chairs for seating, coffee table, and wall mounted TV. Adore the weather by hanging out on the attached private porch. An air bed with linens can be found in one of the closets if needed.
154 D - two-bedroom bliss suite with one queen bed, one full bed, and one full bath with walk in shower. There is a kitchenette with mini refrigerator and Keurig coffee machine. The living room provides a couch along with two chairs for seating, coffee table, and wall mounted TV. An air bed with linens can also be found here in one of the closets.
154 E - delight studio with one queen bed, and one full bath with walk in shower. There is a kitchenette with mini refrigerator and Keurig coffee machine. You will also find two chairs for seating along with a wall mounted TV. Relish the weather by hanging out on the shared patio outdoor.
Units A, B, C, and D are connected inside the main home while 154 E is the guest home/bungalow located behind. Five complimentary parking spots are also included behind the home.
You'll be staying inside one of the trendiest neighborhoods in downtown Charleston. Only blocks off famed King Street, you are a brief walk away from many of the best stores, eateries, and bars that the “Holy City” has to offer. Just a speedy ride to The Battery. Only 20 mins. from Isle of Palms, Sullivan's and Folly Beach. Staying here will be an experience you won't soon forget!
This rental 154 ABCDE is for the entire main home and bungalow of our home on 154 Spring Street. The entrance for 154 A is right through the front pink door. The entrance for 154 B is located through the driveway at the back of the home. The entrance for 154 C is located through the front pink door of the home and then up the first set of stairs. The entrance for 154 D is located through the front pink door of the home and then up the first and second set of stairs. 154 E is the guest home/bungalow located behind the main home of 154 Spring Street. You will adore full privacy as there is no shared space. Please note that there are a few steps to get to the front door.
We use key-less entry to access our home. You will receive the codes on the day of your arrival.
Our home is located in the highly sought after Cannonborough / Elliotborough neighborhood of historic downtown Charleston. This neighborhood has become known as the “Gateway to the Peninsula,” and is home to a number of local eateries, casual eateries, flower stores, and other modest stores. The streets of this neighborhood have a great energy, and everything you could possibly want is just a brief walk away!
If you are driving in, there is designated parking for you in the back. If you are flying in, you can comfortably walk around or grab an Uber/Lyft as well as pedi-cabs or other taxi services.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 11 AM.
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to give you with the highest level of extravagance and satisfaction. Our Guest Services manager will send you a welcome e-mail and is always available to help with any needs or questions you might have. Please appreciate your stay!
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation houses provide Charleston area area discount books which include coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the store itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Are you a military veteran? Several property management companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rentals are practically catered to specific vacationers, whether it's soundside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Charleston area atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual home owners often offer clients the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed due to medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the number and variety of short-term properties available in the Charleston area area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to suit their Charleston area family, from relaxing condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Here are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the right vacation home:
Do you believe "? The Inns at 154 Spring - 10 BR /7 BA ?" is the best rental home for your upcoming family vacation? Look over this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Charleston area rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the greatest choice of properties, we recommend searching and reserving your Charleston area getaway Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of families decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can be tricky between members of the family, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Remember that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Does your preferred rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, ensure each person knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. One individual in your company must be in charge of gathering repayments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What home features is your family trying to find? Do you want a rental with outside kitchen? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are linens included with the rental contract, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your furry family members. Although quite a few vacation homes allow family pets, rules and costs vary per property. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
Several internet resources exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local property management companies. In addition to offering exceptional properties, local companies provide you with superb service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable properties that fit your wishes and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. We also recommend immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any necessary repairs. This will prevent conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to make sure that you've gathered all belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine regarding your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to go back? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience to aid with the next search.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles