- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
About this Property
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of delight holiday homes. All of our Inns are fresh, freshly redone, and professionally finished. Custom finishes everywhere this historic home showcase celebrated local artists and interior designers. We are located in the heart of downtown Charleston. Just a few blocks off famed King Street. This gorgeous 4 bedroom suite has 3 full baths plus a kitchen, and appreciates total privacy for your utmost happiness. There is a private porch and two parking spots.
Appreciate full private access to this enchanting 4-bedroom listing on 154 Spring Street including:
154 A - two-bedroom opulence suite with two king beds and full bath with walk in shower. There is a kitchenette with mini refrigerator and Keurig coffee machine. You will find numerous wall mounted TV's in the bedrooms, and an air bed with linens can also be found in one of the closets.
154 B - two-bedroom bliss suite with two queen beds, and two full baths. One of the baths includes a tub, while the other has a walk-in shower. There is a kitchen with oven, refrigerator, ice maker, microwave, toaster, Keurig machine, and basic pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. The living room provides a huge couch along with two chairs for seating, coffee table, and wall mounted TV. There is also a modest breakfast table for eating. Adore the weather by hanging out on the attached shared porch. An additional air bed with linens can be found in one of the closets if needed.
The two units (A and B) are connected in the middle by a door inside, making up a alluring four-bedroom listing. Two complimentary parking spots are also supplied behind the home.
You'll be staying inside one of the trendiest neighborhoods in downtown Charleston. Only blocks off famed King Street, you are a brief walk away from many of the most striking stores, eateries, and bars that the “Holy City” has to offer. Just a speedy ride to The Battery. Only 20 mins. from Isle of Palms, Sullivan's Island and Folly Beach. Staying here will be an experience you won't soon forget!
This rental 154 AB is for the entire first floor of our home on 154 Spring Street. The entrance for 154 A is right through the front pink door. The entrance for 154 B is located through the driveway at the back of the home. You will adore full privacy as there is no shared space inside your units. Please note that there are a few steps to get to the front door.
We use key-less entry to access our home. You will receive the codes on the day of your arrival.
Our home is located in the highly sought after Cannonborough / Elliotborough neighborhood of historic downtown Charleston. This neighborhood has become known as the “Gateway to the Peninsula,” and is home to a number of local eateries, casual eateries, flower stores, and other modest stores. The streets of this neighborhood have a great energy, and everything you could possibly want is just a brief walk away!
If you are driving in, there is designated parking for you in the back. If you are flying in, you can conveniently walk around or grab an Uber/Lyft as well as pedi-cabs or other taxi services.
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 11 AM.
We do give complimentary suitcases storage options.
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to give you with the highest level of appreciation and satisfaction. Our Guest Services manager will send you a welcome e-mail and is always available to help with any needs or questions you might have. Please relish your stay!
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental managers and vacation houses provide Charleston area area printed travel magazines which include promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or through a relationship between the property manager and the local itself. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and discount books, since this allows visitors to enjoy the very same fantastic attractions with a possibly significantly discounted.
- Could you change your dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable bargains.
- Several management companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or returning visitors of the same vacation home. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a particular activity that you are most getting excited about ? You will definitely get the most value from a home that most closely satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Rental companies and individual property owners typically offer customers the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to find out just how many rentals are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to locate a vacation home that matches their expectations and price range.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and experience to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some tips and tactics to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the best vacation home:
Do you think "? The Inns at 154 Spring - 4 BR / 3 BA ?" is the perfect rental property for your next trip? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Charleston area vacation homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental..
Find your Spot and Identify Dates
Consensus can be tricky among relatives, but the moment this complicated part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Bear in mind that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Most vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Commit to a Spending Limit
Will the preferred rental suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking a costly vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the family searching for? Do you simply want a rental with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or in close proximity to wildlife? Does the property have bikes and body boards available during your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Appropriate access can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. Almost all vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the group travelling with a furry companion? While many rental homes allow animals, rules and fees vary per property. Many restrictions may dismiss a prospective rental. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies usually have a unique assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the property has everything you need. If something is missing, the property management company may know of very similar properties that better fit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Contract
Read the full agreement and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To assure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many complications.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a little more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Ensure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Nearly all vacation rental sites request comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but straightforward about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to correct the situation.
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. How did they feel about the rental? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific rental home. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable experience that can help with the next search.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.0 miles