- As low as $486/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Private pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Live like royalty in Home of the Queen, a handsomely refreshed single family home in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Treat yourself to 30+ days of living in luxury! The private pool is the ideal place to cool off after exploring the Charleston sites, shopping in a local boutique, or dining at one of the city's best eateries, all within walking distance of the home. The roomy bedrooms on each floor with en suite bathrooms, and separate structure with a private office and half bathroom ensure plenty of space for you and your family to savor. Don't wait - make Home of the Queen yours today!
Enter through the front door into the gorgeous entry. You are immediately greeted with Charleston appeal- the high ceilings, pretty hard wood floors, and natural light make the space feel open and inviting. The living room features a comfortable sectional couch, intelligent TV, and a decorative fireplace. This is the ideal space for the whole family to appreciate a movie together! Just beyond the living room is the open kitchen and dining area. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinet and counter space, and a bar top with seating for three! The sizable dining table with seating for up to six people is the ideal place to enjoy a home cooked meal. At the front of the home is the first of the four bedrooms. Here you will find a opulent king size bed, intelligent TV, and charming en suite bathroom with a handsome tile shower. Also on this level is a half bathroom for your convenience.
Upstairs you will find the three additional bedrooms, and two bathrooms. The first bedroom features a cozy king size bed, and en suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms, one with a king size bed, and the other with two twin beds, share a full bathroom with a tile shower and vanity! Please note a bespoke closet shelving unit is being constructed for the huge area where there is currently a clothing rack. It will be finished shortly! From this level you also have access to the porch which has some comfortable seating!
The separate structure at the back of the property makes the ideal home office! Here you will find a desk, chair, printer, and a half bathroom! This is also great to have for simple access to a bathroom when using the pool! The striking backyard features a handsome swimming pool, ideal for cooling off in the Charleston heat. There are also chaise lounges surrounding the pool for sunbathing! On the deck you will find a comfortable couch in a shadier spot, and a dining table with seating for four making the ideal place for al fresco dining!
Parking for two cars is supplied in the driveway. No family pets please!
The Neighborhood: Harleston Village
Established in the 1700s, Harleston Village is dotted with Georgian and Italianate buildings on tree-lined streets. Joggers and cyclists head to the sidewalks and shady trees around Colonial Lake, known as “The Pond.” The College of Charleston, with a colonnaded entrance, lies on a beautiful campus. To the east, King Street is a hub of fresh stores, plus eateries and bars with outdoor patios and a hip vibe.
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston. This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch, dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Supplied With Each Stay:
We provide enough of the following items to get you started: Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion), Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents & Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
Other Things To Note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated. Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Shops at Charleston Place and Charleston City Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the most suitable rental for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Home of the Queen- 4br/3.5ba & Private Pool in Heart of CHS! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.4 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles