- As low as $720/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 2 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limo/town car service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 16
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This amazing six bedroom/two full bathroom home is an historic classic Charleston single with two stories of porches and three bedrooms on each floor along with two full living rooms and pull out on each floor. There are two completely equipped kitchens with all guests need to dine in or entertain. Our home features ample space on our porches for calming along with a private back courtyard. Our home is just two blocks to King Street and within walking distance to all Charleston has to offer by way of eateries and historic landmarks. This is the biggest 6 bedroom home within this proximity to King Street with two pull out couches. Each of our six bedrooms features a queen bed and closet. We provide guests the best linens and towels. Our home is surrounded by stores and eateries.
One off street parking space supplied. Additional complimentary parking can be utilized at our home 2 blocks away.
*All linens included for pull outs. All bath towels supplied. (beach towels not supplied).
We offer guests1off street parking space but can accommodate more cars per guests' request at another parking site reserved for our guests one block away.
We offer complimentary concierge services including but not limited to: dining recommendations, reservations, event tickets, airport transportation, infant equipment rental, nanny services, bicycle rental, professional photography, grocery delivery, bar stocking, private chefs, and fishing and boat charters.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Charleston vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- To get the best rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Historic Downtown Charleston Home With 6 Bedrooms & Off Street Parking has 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many concerns.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your visit, note any problem areas during check in. Speak to the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Historic Downtown Charleston Home With 6 Bedrooms & Off Street Parking?Book Online Get Information Call: