- As low as $145/Week
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this PropertyHistoric Charleston – South of Broad with Elegant Water and Sunset Vistas
On the Battery Overlooking Charleston Harbor and Fort Sumter
In historic downtown Charleston on King St and Murray Blvd, this completely furnished luxury condo with broad water vistas is ideal as an executive rental or extended stay in Charleston. The furnished condo features --a new kitchen with high-end stainless appliances and white granite counter tops and backsplash and ---a new white granite bath with glass shower, elegantly appointed decor, two enormous flat screen TVs, high sped internet, cable, high ceilings, sizable windows, travertine floor. Located in a secure building on the battery with an elevator, pool and exercise room, this home-away-from-home includes a King-Sized Bed. Savor coffee and the sea breezes or a glass of wine while watching the sunset on the balcony. All utilities are included. Off street parking. All the amenities a person could need, while close to Charleston's charming dining, galleries, shopping, theater. No family pets and no smokers (no exceptions). 30 day lease or more required.
Adults only. No children. No pets. Parking is supplied.
Linens are supplied. Household items/appliances include coffee maker, microwave, range, disposal, refrigerator with ice maker, pop-up toaster, blender, two high-definition T.V.,dishes, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, soap,
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many rental managers and vacation homes provide Charleston area area travel guides that feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or via a partnership between the management company and the local store itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are your trip dates flexible? Off-peak times offer up remarkable discounts.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies provide discounts to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a certain Charleston area activity you simply love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual property owners generally offer their clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be surprised to find out how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to come across a vacation home that fits their wishes and budget.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Here are some tips and methods to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Before you start to book "Historic Charleston – South of Broad with Gorgeous Water and Sunset Views", read through our short checklist of things to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Charleston area rental properties are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-12 months before a trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home..
Choose a Community and Time
Start by choosing which specific area of Charleston area you prefer to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
How Many Beds?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your party. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Are You Willing to Pay?
The majority of rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the cost for your preferred trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple groups or families are sharing the cost, ensure each group knows their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single individual in your party will have to be in charge of gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you just desire a home with a pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the property need to be beach front, downtown, or in close proximity to shopping? Does the unit have bicycles and body boards for use throughout your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, factor that into your search. The majority of vacation rental postings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Even though quite a few vacation rentals permit family pets, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds can be limited. Study your contract very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Several websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is most effective during the off-peak season when many rentals sit empty.
Go Through The Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your price includes all state taxes and fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the property manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for shopping?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a bit. Although you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental really needs to be in good condition. Sinks brimming with dishes, surplus sand on the floor and sticky messes should be remedied prior to leaving.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Virtually all rental property web sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable critiques. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but genuine with regards to your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Did they love their rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's vacation planning will be relatively easy. If not, you have acquired useful experience to aid with the next search.
- White Point Garden - 0.1 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 0.2 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.5 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.5 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.6 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles