About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Haven, an AvantStay home!
A beachfront gem located on the Atlantic coast just a short drive from downtown Charleston. Gather all your guests for dinner with a view overlooking the water, then grab a mint julep and walk from the entirely furnished wrap-around porch to the pool or to the sand, where you'll find a secluded set-up to kick back by the ocean. Blending modern bungalow chic with a traditional Southern style, this beach home features light-filled interiors that promise showstopping sunsets and plenty of lounge space to relax after a day of surfing. Don't miss a chance to recharge under the stars from the rooftop balcony. Dive into all Charleston has to offer with AvantStay.
Nearby Attractions: Isle of Palms Beach, Barrier Island Ecotours, Deep Water Vineyard, Acme Lowcountry Kitchen, Charleston Fun Park, Mount Pleasant Town Centre, Tidalwave Watersports, Fly In Helicopter Tours, Cafe Paname.Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine!
Charleston should be on everybody's bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you'll ever have. Whether it's walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston's 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to numerous striking beaches.
Feel Charleston, AvantStay style.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Please note that this property is only available for a three-nighttime minimum stay.
- Fireplace is inoperable and not available for guest use.
- Unfortunately, family pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Guests will be required to provide car details and sign the Sullivan's Island Guest Addendum prior to check-in.
- Licensed vacation rental by Town of Sullivan's Island
- This home does not offer pool heat.
- Please note that garden maintenance takes place every Thursday or Friday.
- There is a dangerous drop-off adjacent to the beach behind home. Guests MUST use the path and keep away from the edge to safely access it. Directions: enter the path from the backyard, go left, and walk about 30 ft. until you reach the beach.
- This is NOT a swimming beach due to the riptide.
Space for 6 cars to park on site.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed w/ Ensuite
Bedroom 2 / King bed
Bedroom 3 / Bunkbed w/ trundle
Bedroom 4 / Two twin beds
Bedroom 5 / King bed
Bedroom 6 / King bed
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
Licensed vacation rental by Town of Sullivan's Island
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
How to select the best rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Haven by AvantStay
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the host before booking the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you simply love, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.