- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Dining Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Smoke Detectors
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyGuesthouse Charleston is a comfort brief-term rental company including modernized units right in the heart of Downtown Charleston.
4 bedroom / 4.5 bathroom
Walk to the City's peerless eateries and bars!Highlights:
- Three block walk to Upper King Street
- Wood floors all through
- Entirely supplied kitchen.
- 60 inch flat screen TV in living room
- 4 bedrooms: 2 king beds, 1 queen bed, 1 full bed and flat screen TVs in each bedroom
- 4 full bathrooms: rain shower heads, bespoke vanities, lush towels and hotel toiletries
- 1 half bathroom
- 2 Off-street parking spaces
- Cable + WiFi
Text communication works most elegant for us! We are right around the corner and often like to come say hello to our visitors to make sure they feel welcome and have everything they need.
- Many property owners and vacation houses supply Charleston area area discount guides that feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are you able to shift your dates? Shoulder seasons offer incredible savings.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get discounts. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a particular activity you are most anticipating during your stay? You'll get the most value from a home which most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover how many rental properties are located in Charleston area. With such a big selection, renters are certain to find a vacation home which fits their desires and spending plan.
Virtually all rentals in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
We have developed a short guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental home:
Do you believe "Guesthouse Charleston: SOUTH (105 B)" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming visit? Read through this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Charleston area vacation homes start booking early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Choose your Area and Travel Week
Sometimes, the hardest part of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, the rest will be simplier and easier.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Bear in mind that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Commit to a Budget
The majority of rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your desired stay. It could be at the high end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a costly rental property. A single member of your party will need to be in charge of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you primarily want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Does the home have bicycles and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Do individual people in your party have specific needs? Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Have You Considered 4-Legged Family Members?
Remember to include your furry family members. Dog policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds can be restricted. Examine your agreement very carefully! Charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Where to Search
Many internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Besides offering exceptional properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest chance of a reduced rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read The Agreement
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you want to Cancel
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental
After you believe you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. Call the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be very helpful.
- Ask questions. If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, swimming pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the property manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many rental websites request testimonials after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but sincere about your experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to solve the issue.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the members of your group. Does everybody want to return next year? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation home. If not, you've acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with the next search.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 1.0 miles