- As low as $127/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 5
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
MINUTES FROM BEACH,HISTORIC DISTRICT,SHOPPING , RESTAURANTS AND PARK ,WALKING DISTANCE TO RESTAURANTS . NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT HOME NEW STOVE AND REFRIG. MINUTES TO MUSC AND ROPER HOSPITALS MINUTES TO CHARLESTON COUNTY PARK. LARGE BACKYARD WITH PATIO, GRILL AND FIREPIT
BEAUTIFUL CATHEDRAL CEILING, LARGE BACKYARD , QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD
access to garage
Other things to note
MUST BE VERIFIED HAVE A PROFILE PICTURE BOOKING
GUEST MUST SHOW ID UPON CHECK IN CLEANING FEE $150
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sunrise Park Beach. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area vacation rental home tips:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area vacation home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. GREAT LOCATION NEAR BEACH AND DOWNTOWN has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Have a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 2.0 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.1 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.2 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.4 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.5 miles
- City Marina - 3.5 miles
- City Market - 3.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.6 miles
Ready to book GREAT LOCATION NEAR BEACH AND DOWNTOWN?Book Online Get Information Call: