About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
MINUTES FROM BEACH,HISTORIC DISTRICT,SHOPPING , RESTAURANTS AND PARK ,WALKING DISTANCE TO RESTAURANTS . NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT HOME NEW STOVE AND REFRIG. MINUTES TO MUSC AND ROPER HOSPITALS MINUTES TO CHARLESTON COUNTY PARK. LARGE BACKYARD WITH PATIO, GRILL AND FIREPIT
BEAUTIFUL CATHEDRAL CEILING, LARGE BACKYARD , QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD
access to garage
Other things to note
MUST BE VERIFIED HAVE A PROFILE PICTURE BOOKING
GUEST MUST SHOW ID UPON CHECK IN CLEANING FEE $150
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Upper King Design District and Charleston City Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To book the most suitable rental home within your budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. GREAT LOCATION NEAR BEACH AND DOWNTOWN has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before booking the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 2.0 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.1 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.2 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.4 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.5 miles
- City Marina - 3.5 miles