- As low as $321/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1616 sq ft (150 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1616 square feet
Linens: 2 King, 2 Twins
When you are ready for an striking Charleston beach vacation, 420 C Shipwatch is ready to welcome you! Located in one of the best Wild Dunes communities, 420 C Shipwatch is an refreshed oceanfront three-bedroom penthouse condominium that features three full baths and three amazing decks making it the ideal vacation destination for your family. Recently purchased, the new family that owns the property have added new furnishings, lighting, draperies, original artwork, carpet and electronics. The exterior has also been enhanced with new chairs, accessories, stools, and coastal and swivel gliders with ottomans.
As a penthouse property, 420 C Shipwatch oceanfront view is fantastic from two balconies as well as the living room and master bedroom. In addition, the second master suite features a private balcony overlooking the Links golf course. Each balcony features comfortable seating and captures a near constant sea breeze bringing with it the sound of rolling waves. 420 C Shipwatch also features vistas of one of the best swimming complexes in the community. Two swimming pools, travertine tile, and plenty of lounge seating, makes Shipwatch the place to vacation in Wild Dunes.
The interior of 420 C Shipwatch has been completely updated from floor to ceiling. The first floor has an open penthouse floorplan, with the kitchen, dining area and living room. The kitchen is well outfitted and is highlighted with coastal granite countertops, white cabinets, and stainless-steel appliances. In addition, the kitchen features a coffee bar with both Keurig and traditional coffee makers. Finally, a dual ice maker refrigerator has newly been added ensuring that no one will run out of ice.
The furnishings in the living room are inviting and offer the ideal setting to reflect on another great day at the beach. New additions to the living room and dining room include new seating and accessories. The guest bedroom is located on the first level with two twin beds and direct access to a full bath.
The master bedroom and second master bedroom are located on the second floor. Each has a king bed and a private bath. The master bedroom has a private oceanfront balcony plus a new Sonos speaker. The second master balcony overlooks the Links golf course. Each bathroom featured at 420 C Shipwatch has been completely modernized with entirely tiled ceilings in the showers, charming tile floors, fresh paint and fixtures. Both of the second floor bedrooms have all new California Closets.
Finally, the family that purchased 420 C Shipwatch have added a full-size Super PAC-Man arcade game. This retro-classic features seven games on a 17-inch LED screen. It will provide hours of fun for both adults and kids.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi with upgraded HD cablevision.
• Original artwork.
• Dual Ice Maker Fridge.
• Sonos in the living room and master bedroom.
• California Closets on the Second Floor.
• New Living Room, Oceanfront Deck Seating.
• Each bedroom features a enormous wall mounted intelligent T.V..
• Keurig as well as a traditional coffee maker.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 420 C Shipwatch.
• Shipwatch features a kid's playground, one of only two in the Resort community.
• Access to Shipwatch beach gazebo.
• Elevator access.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer on second floor.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Ideally located, 420 C Shipwatch is an painless drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (7 miles) features Fort Moultrie and outstanding dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (9 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS Yorktown, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (18 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States, and offers some of the world's finest eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Book your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Gorgeous New Purchase - Incredible Views from Shipwatch Penthouse Unit! $250 Beach Gear Credit has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.