- As low as $775/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2117 sq ft (197 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2117 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Permit Number: 02781
Our modern-style apartment provides guests with ample amounts of space and the convenience of being steps away from all the action of Upper King Street, making it the ultimate home away from home for huge groups of family and/or friends. Throughout the space you will find exposed brick, trendy décor, chic light fixtures, wood floors, new appliances, comfortable furnishings, a rec room and flat screen TV’s in every room.
The property features include:
A sizeable 2nd floor balcony. Walk through the main entrance on King Street, follow the stepping stones through the passageway, and ascend one flight of stairs to the broad 2nd floor balcony. Historic Charleston-style homes are notorious for their generously sized porches and balconies, and this one does not disappoint. With multiple seating and adorned with plants, our 2nd floor balcony is ideal for appreciating the elegant Charleston weather with your fellow travelers. Here you will also find a sizable utility closet housing the washer and dryer.
A bright, open living room. Beneath an eye-catching chandelier, the modern style living room features a sizable L-shaped sectional framed by two side tables with lamps. Here you will also find three matching club chairs surrounding the coffee table atop a trendy area rug. A enormous flat screen TV is mounted on the wall making this space the ultimate hangout spot for huge groups.
A entirely-equipped kitchen. Open to the living room, the kitchen is modern with stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, a toaster, two coffee makers, garbage disposal, and a variety of silverware to meet all of your cooking needs. Across the main countertop sits 4 bar stools.
A dining room that accommodates 12 or more guests. A few short steps from the kitchen is the dining room area. The elongated pinewood dining table adorned with chic place settings is surrounded by 12 trendy dining chairs.
A recreational room. Let loose and appreciate one another’s company in the rec room, located just off the living room and kitchen. Between the flat-screen TV mounted on the wall and the foosball table, guests are guaranteed to never feel bored. Here you will also find an en-suite bathroom with a full bathtub/shower and restroom.
4 bedrooms. As guests make their way through the dining room and down the long hallway, they will find the 4 bedrooms. The 1st bedroom features a queen sized bed atop a tuft fabric headboard backed by a full wall of exposed brick. This room includes a floating shelf as a bedside table, a mirror, a mid-century modern dresser and lamp, a closet, and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. Continue down the hallway to find the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms which mirror one another. Both have a mid-century modern style and feature a king sized bed with fabric tuft headboards, 2 matching bedside tables and lamps, closets, dressers, and flat screen TVs mounted on the wall. A full bathroom is located in the hallway between these 2 bedrooms. At the end of the hallway, you will find the bright, open 4th bedroom. This room which could double as a studio apartment features 2 queen sized beds backed by tuft headboards, wooden benches in front of each bed, mirrors, floor pillows framing a side coffee table, and large flat screen TV mounted on the wall. Opposite the beds is a kitchenette composed of a stainless steel refrigerator/freezer, stovetop, sink, and cabinetry. This bedroom is ideal for guests seeking additional space and/or privacy. Another full bathroom is located in the main hallway just before this bedroom.
4 roomy, clean bathrooms. All 4 full bathrooms have stone sink counters, new fixtures, full bathtubs/showers, and new lighting under beautiful mirrors.
Between the idyllic amount of space and privacy, quality design, and prime locale, bookings are coming in fast. Inquire now to guarantee your reservation!
*Once you Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer (Located in Downtown Charleston) is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and savor a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking.
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE section of the listing.
The home is located in the heart of the striking and trendy Upper King district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Leons, Little Jacks, Melfi's, Maison, Rodney Scotts, Berkeleys, The Ordinary, The Grocery, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Bistronomy, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, and the Graft (Wine) or Vintage (Cocktails) for drinks. We recommend going to The Daily for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries and Charleston's best nightlight scene. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel.
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Once booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! After you’ve confirmed your booking, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus, you must reserve a time at the campus 24 hours before check-in time. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. If you are arriving early before check-in or need a place to relax after check-out, this is the PERFECT place to enjoy while you wait. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Once your Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this conveniences complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer dur...
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Glitterati - Perfect for Bachelor & Bachelorettes! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you love, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your stay, record any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to drive new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles