- As low as $127/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
**XFINITY HIGHEST SPEED INTERNET FOR THE REMOTE WORKER. Has been professionally designed by a local firm and is 10/10 quality!**
Located in the heart of downtown Charleston, specifically the Wagener Terrace neighborhood, the updates to this unit will be sure to capture your attention. The building has four different units each offering private (keyless) entrances, two bedrooms, one bathroom, office, kitchen, and living room all freshly refreshed and refreshed in 2022.
The updates include new wood floors throughout the space, Marble countertops and tile backsplash in the kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, all completely finished with each area decorated professionally by a local interior designer.
This specific unit has two king beds, closets in each bedroom, one bathroom with a shower (no tub), an office, a kitchen, and a comfortable living room. There is also a full sized washer and dryer for guests to use.
The kitchen includes a refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker, stove top and oven, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, and basic cutlery.
High speed Internet and Wifi is available for the duration of your stay.
The property is cleaned by a professional cleaning company that follows CDC cleaning guidelines.
Due to the propertys downtown location, city noises (traffic, construction, neighbors, street noise, emergency cars, etc.) may be heard.
The home is located in a central but conveniently accessible location with fast access to the Charleston International Airport, Mount Pleasant, James Island, and all the beaches. Depending on traffic, Folly beach is a 15 min. drive and Sullivans Island is roughly 20 mins. from the home. If you plan on going to the beach, we do recommend bringing your own beach chairs and towels if possible as we do not provide those items.
Full access to the private unit + parking + outdoor spaces
Wagener Terrace is a hip upper peninsula neighborhood with plenty to do. From walking around Hampton Park, to dining out at the local eateries near by, to simple quick access to downtown and the local beaches, this neighborhood has it all!
Ways to discover Charleston and the surrounding areas include Uber, Lyft, Pedicab (bicycle taxi), and/or walking.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a magnificent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Wagener Terrace, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Furnished Rental - 2B/1B + Office + Pet Friendly has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property management company before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- The Citadel - 0.4 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 1.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.9 miles