- As low as $155/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
All inclusive, entirely furnished 30+ day long term condo offering opulent accommodations & private garage in the heart of Downtown Charleston. This chic, completely furnished unit features two floors, two cavernous bedrooms with sizable closets & full en suite bathrooms.
The first floor kitchen/living area features an open floor plan with huge modern kitchen, island & bar seating, stacked washer/dryer laundry room, & powder room.
All inclusive, brand new, completely furnished, 2 story, 2 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom, 30 day plus long term condo offering extravagant accommodations and private garage in the heart of Downtown Charleston. This chic, modern apartment is located in the new Sanctuary Court Development and provides luxurious private living accommodations in the historic district of Downtown Charleston
This fully furnished unit features two floors, two roomy bedrooms with enormous closets and full ensuite bathrooms. The 1st floor kitchen/living area features an open floor plan with huge modern kitchen, island and bar seating, stacked washer and dryer and 1/2 bathrooms. The living area has a detailed trim package that includes crown molding, wainscoting, and king headers. The supplied appliances are stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances, including a gas range, hood and microwave, refrigerator with ice/water dispenser, garbage disposal, wine cooler, dishwasher and a washer/dryer. The townhouse comes with a private one car garage in the heart of downtown Charleston.
Air conditioner, Cable, Dishwasher, Wood floors, Heat - electric, Washer and Dryer, Microwave, Fridge, Wine refrigerator, Stove and oven, Walk-in closet
Rental is all inclusive plus $150 bi weekly cleaning and linen refreshment.
24 hr in-complex property management
Sanctuary Court is a mixed-use planned unit development located on Spring Street between Rutledge and Ashley Avenue on Charleston's main peninsula. This property is located within the Cannonborough/Elliottborough neighborhood, and the community concept is the incorporation of residential and mixed-use spaces, resulting in an appropriately scaled neighborhood court. The community consists of 20 long-term rental apartments, 8 short-term vacation rental suites, 1 office space and 1 restaurant space. The broad brick court serves as the central element of the community and creates a shared open space for the residents to appreciate. Each building relates directly to the court, creating a common gathering space. The exterior finishes are comprised of brick, traditional stucco, cementitious siding, Ipe louvers, aluminum clad windows/doors and ornamental steel. The landscaping is a mixture of sizable canopy trees, including Live Oaks, Japanese Maples and Cherry trees, with large Sable Palms mixed throughout. The hardscape displays traditional tabby concrete, herring bone and running bond brick pavers and pervious limestone gravel.
Rental is all inclusive plus a required $150 bi weekly cleaning and linen refreshment. Cable, internet, water, and gas are supplied.
There is a required $150.00 bi-weekly cleaning and linen refreshment fee.
The furnished photos supplied are of a similar unit, but the available condo will be furnished with new furnishings, supplies, and linens starting on June 15, 2022.
THIS VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is entered into by and between CKC Properties, LLC, (the “Manager”) and the Guest (Listed on the booking platform).
Guest Information and Rental Provisions:
1. Rental Term. The Rental Term commences on the Arrival Date and ends on the Departure Date. Check-in is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out is 11:00 a.m. Certain properties may be available for early check-in and/or late check-out for an additional fee. This information is listed on the booking platform at the time of reservation. The Check-in or Check-out can be found in your booking portal. At no point shall a term be less than 30 days at this location.
2. Property & Address. The vacation rental property (the “Property”) is: (directions available on request)
4 Sanctuary Court Suite 301 (Suite Displayed on Booking Platform)
Charleston, SC 29403
3. Occupancy Limit. The max. number of Guests allowed at the Property at any one time is: 4.
4. Rental Amount, Fees and Payments. It is hereby agreed that the TOTAL RENT DUE is stated in listing website. Rent and Fees for the Property are due as follows:
a.) INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT – 25% payment of the total rent is due immediately at time of booking. Guests must cancel 60 days prior to check-in date to receive a full refund.
b.) FINAL PAYMENT OF RENT – Final 75% payment of the total rent will automatically process to the card on-file 60 days prior to the check-in date. After this date there are no refunds of any amount of the booking payments, to the Guest.
c.) SECURITY DEPOSIT - A security deposit of One Thousand Dollars (1,000.00) will be charged at check in and shall be held by the booking company and/or manager to cover any damage or costs incurred during the Guest’s time at the Property. If there are excess monies remaining of Security Deposit after the Manager’s inspection of the Property on the Departure Date, the booking company shall refund the excess monies within Seven (7) days of Guest’s departure from Property.
No reservation is effective until Manager’s receipt of the Final Payment.
5. Travel insurance. You are not required to obtain a Rental or Travel Insurance Policy that provides protection against damages during your stay but it is strongly suggested. Please note that no refunds will be included by Manager due to any situation arising after Sixty (60) days from Arrival Date unless certain situations arise as listed in Section 9 herein.
6. Parking Limit for Rental. There is one garage parking space supplied with this rental reservation but the Manager may provide additional on-site parking for an additional $200-$500/month depending on availability and season. This is subject to availability and must be confirmed by the Manager and added to your Total Rent cost and paid as part of the payment schedule outlined in section 4 of this Rental Agreement.
7. Property Damage or Injury. Guest and Guest event understand and agree that Property is not a handicap accessible property. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Manager and the owner of the Property against all loss, damage, expense, and penalty arising from any action of the Guest(s) or visitors of the Guest(s) which causes injury or death to any person or damage to Property or the surroundings properties. Guest shall be responsible for all said damage to the Property caused by Guest or Guest’s event. Guest shall pay all costs to repair or replace the damaged property plus a Twenty-Five Percent (25%) management fee of the total replacement or repair costs to be deducted from the Security Deposit. If the damages are more than the deposit and the insurance coverage amount, Guest shall be billed directly for immediate payment of the full amount due.
CKC Properties, LLC is the Manager of the Property and the Agent of the property owner and is acting at all times in the best interest of the owner. Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the property owner and Manager, their employees and all their representatives from claims, suits or damages of any kind including personal injury arising out of or related to: (a) any acts or omissions of Guest(s) or their guests or invitees, (b) Guest's occupancy of the property including damages or losses arising from the Manager, their employees' and all their representatives' negligence or gross negligence, (c) theft of, or damage to the personal property of the Guest(s) or their guests or invitees, personal property, (d) any damages or losses relating to fire, acts of God, criminal acts, acts of the Owner's or Manager’s negligence or gross negligence or failure thereof, or (e) the presence mold or hazardous materials. Under no circumstances shall Guest(s) be entitled to recover consequential, incidental, or punitive damages from Manager, its Owners, employees or representatives. Guest is encouraged to secure the appropriate travelers or vacation insurance and/or renters insurance.
If the Premises are partly damaged by fire or otherwise, the Manager shall make repairs as speedily as possible considering the extent of the damage and without lapse or reduction of rent due and payable under this Lease. However, if the Premises are destroyed or so much damaged by fire or any other cause without any fault of the Guest or their visitors, invitees, or licensees, as to render the Premises unusable in the joint opinion of the Manager and the Guest then the Manager, at its option, may either (a) forgive payment of the proportionate part of the rent due from the date of such damage to the date the Premises are once again tenantable, or (b) elect to terminate this Rental Agreement by giving the Guest five (5) days written notice thereof, in which case the Rental Agreement shall terminate on the said fifth (5th) day and the Guest shall surrender the Premises on or before that day, and any future rent installments together with any unused portion of the Security Deposit shall be refunded to the Guest prorated to the date of such destruction or damage. Manager may withhold the Guests Security Deposit and any future rent installments if the fire or other casualty was due to Guests negligence or otherwise caused by the Guest. No claim for compensation will be made by the Guest against the Manager for any inconvenience or annoyance arising out of repairs or improvements made to the Premises or any part of the building in which the Premises are located at any time.
8. Trash Collection, Cleaning & Departure. Check-in and Check-out times will be stringently enforced.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best vacation rental:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Fully Furnished Two Story w/ Garage in Charleston has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the rental manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles