- As low as $205/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Computer monitor
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1850 sq ft (172 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1850 square feet
This completely furnished 30+ day rental is the ideal luxury getaway to experience downtown living in the most desired neighborhood in Charleston. Located on a peaceful residential street right off of Spring St, you can walk to many of the best local eateries and bars, shopping, MUSC, and the College of Charleston. When this home was modernized, it was designed to honor the historic nature of the building while also having fun with the design and color schemes. The original structure dates to 1858 so you'll get to experience historic Charleston mixed with modern luxuries while residing only a few blocks away from the iconic King Street. The space: The classy sizable master suite on the second floor has exposed beams and features a King size bed and en suite bathroom with double vanities, a opulent shower with rainhead and body sprays, and a walk-in closet. The fun second bedroom has a lofted Queen size bed and en suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination. The third bedroom is on the first floor and has an antique bed that was originally crafted in Charleston as well as an en suite bathroom with a walk-in tile shower. The enormous chef's kitchen is freshly refreshed with professional stainless-steel appliances, a sizable butcher block island with seating for four, and a wet bar with an additional sink and wine refrigerator. The kitchen opens up to a huge dining area with constructed-in seating ideal to appreciate meals with a group. The cavernous living room is the ideal place to sit and relax after your adventures in the city. If you need to get some work done, the upstairs office includes a desk, monitor, and air printer and opens up to your private second-floor piazza. One off-street parking space is included and is located in the driveway out front. This suite does not stay available for long so book today!
Supplied with each stay: Free Free High-Speed Internet/Wifi, Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues), Dish/Laundry Detergents, Hair Dryer, Iron/Ironing Board, Towels/Linens, Basic Cooking/Kitchenware, Nespresso Machine, SodaStream & NutriBullet
If you would like to host any events during your stay in Charleston, please send us a message to inquire about our exclusive partnership with two local event spaces.
We live in the neighborhood and are available should you need us for anything.
Located in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough - Elliotborough Neighborhood! This diverse neighborhood is home to working professionals, young families, and students. The neighborhood is ever-evolving and full of energy!
Our home is surrounded by gorgeous eateries and local stores (Chubby Fish, Verns, Baguette Magic, Babas on Cannon, Malagon, D'Alesandros Pizza, Cutty's, Xiao Bay Biscuit, Chez Nous, Pink Cactus, Sight See, Sugar Bake Shop, Estadio, Bistronomy by Nico, The Grocery, Guilded Horn, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough MiniBar, Sorghum & Salt, Daves Carry Out, Goulette, Bon Banh Mi, 132 Spring, Fuel, Browns Court, Warehouse, Veggie Bin, The Tiny Tassel, Alesya Bags, Portal, Artisan Tees, Taxidermy, Indigo + Cotton, Tiger Lilly, Beads on Cannon, The Beacon)!
Please have fun but remember this is a neighborhood first and foremost filled with people who live here all the time.
You will be able to self-check in upon arrival through the digital keypad on the front door. The nighttime before check-in guests will be emailed instructions and their personal code for the stay.
The first floor has one bedroom with an ensuite bath, a entirely equipped huge chef's kitchen, a laundry room with a full-size washer & dryer, a huge pantry, a dining room nook, a wet bar, a living room, half bath & a piazza. There are two bedrooms on the second floor both with ensuite bathrooms, an office equipped with a desk printer, a twin daybed, and another piazza. The home has a shared fenced-in yard and is located off the street for privacy.
The driveway has space for one compact car or SUV and is shared with two other parking spaces. We cannot guarantee large cars will fit in the driveway. There are a couple of close parking garages if you need more parking. Midtown and The Charleston Visitor Center parking garages are close by as well. Street parking is available for two hours. Options for getting around: Holy City Spokes - a bicycle-share program, Uber/Lyft, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi, or yellow cab. There is a complimentary and air-conditioned trolley that has three lines that go throughout the city called DASH. You can pick up the green line at the end of Cannon at King St and take it down to the Market, Broad St, and all the way down King St. This is of course a very walkable community and in my opinion, the best way to see the city is by foot!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Booking in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and pick yourvacation home:
- Begin by choosing vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Fully Furnished 30+ Day Rental in Prime Downtown Charleston Location has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is suitable for your group.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you crave, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles