- As low as $205/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Computer monitor
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1850 sq ft (172 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1850 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This completely furnished 30+ day rental is the ideal luxury getaway to experience downtown living in the most desired neighborhood in Charleston. Located on a peaceful residential street right off of Spring St, you can walk to many of the best local eateries and bars, shopping, MUSC, and the College of Charleston. When this home was remodeled, it was designed to honor the historic nature of the building while also having fun with the design and color schemes. The original structure dates to 1858 so you'll get to experience historic Charleston mixed with modern luxuries while residing only a few blocks away from the iconic King Street. The space: The classy sizable master suite on the second floor has exposed beams and features a King size bed and en suite bathroom with double vanities, a opulent shower with rainhead and body sprays, and a walk-in closet. The fun second bedroom has a lofted Queen size bed and en suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination. The third bedroom is on the first floor and has an antique bed that was originally crafted in Charleston as well as an en suite bathroom with a walk-in tile shower. The huge chef's kitchen is freshly refreshed with professional stainless-steel appliances, a huge butcher block island with seating for four, and a wet bar with an additional sink and wine refrigerator. The kitchen opens up to a sizable dining area with constructed-in seating ideal to appreciate meals with a group. The roomy living room is the ideal place to sit and relax after your adventures in the city. If you need to get some work done, the upstairs office includes a desk, monitor, and air printer and opens up to your private second-floor piazza. One off-street parking space is supplied and is located in the driveway out front. This suite does not stay available for long so book today!
Supplied with each stay: Free Free High-Speed Internet/Wifi, Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues), Dish/Laundry Detergents, Hair Dryer, Iron/Ironing Board, Towels/Linens, Basic Cooking/Kitchenware, Nespresso Machine, SodaStream & NutriBullet
If you would like to host any events during your stay in Charleston, please send us a message to inquire about our exclusive partnership with two local event spaces.
We live in the neighborhood and are available should you need us for anything.
Located in the heart of the vibrant Cannonborough - Elliotborough Neighborhood! This diverse neighborhood is home to working professionals, young families, and students. The neighborhood is ever-evolving and full of energy!
Our home is surrounded by striking eateries and local stores (Chubby Fish, Verns, Baguette Magic, Babas on Cannon, Malagon, D'Alesandros Pizza, Cutty's, Xiao Bay Biscuit, Chez Nous, Pink Cactus, Sight See, Sugar Bake Shop, Estadio, Bistronomy by Nico, The Grocery, Guilded Horn, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough MiniBar, Sorghum & Salt, Daves Carry Out, Goulette, Bon Banh Mi, 132 Spring, Fuel, Browns Court, Warehouse, Veggie Bin, The Tiny Tassel, Alesya Bags, Portal, Artisan Tees, Taxidermy, Indigo + Cotton, Tiger Lilly, Beads on Cannon, The Beacon)!
Please have fun but remember this is a neighborhood first and foremost filled with people who live here all the time.
You will be able to self-check in upon arrival through the digital keypad on the front door. The nighttime before check-in guests will be emailed instructions and their personal code for the stay.
The first floor has one bedroom with an ensuite bath, a entirely equipped enormous chef's kitchen, a laundry room with a full-size washer & dryer, a huge pantry, a dining room nook, a wet bar, a living room, half bath & a piazza. There are two bedrooms on the second floor both with ensuite bathrooms, an office equipped with a desk printer, a twin daybed, and another piazza. The home has a shared fenced-in yard and is located off the street for privacy.
The driveway has space for one compact car or SUV and is shared with two other parking spaces. We cannot guarantee large cars will fit in the driveway. There are a couple of close parking garages if you need more parking. Midtown and The Charleston Visitor Center parking garages are close by as well. Street parking is available for two hours. Options for getting around: Holy City Spokes - a bicycle-share program, Uber/Lyft, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi, or yellow cab. There is a complimentary and air-conditioned trolley that has three lines that go throughout the city called DASH. You can pick up the green line at the end of Cannon at King St and take it down to the Market, Broad St, and all the way down King St. This is of course a very walkable community and in my opinion, the best way to see the city is by foot!
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First, have your group choose date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Fully Furnished 30+ Day Rental in Prime Downtown Charleston Location has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Fully Furnished 30+ Day Rental in Prime Downtown Charleston Location?Book Online Get Information Call: