About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Walk from a lively, diverse neighborhood to shop at a local farmers' market, and prepare up a storm in a bright, well-equipped kitchen. Dine on a porch overlooking a leafy, historic neighborhood or hit up the plentiful, close by eateries. Inside, discover original mantelpieces and wood floors with plenty of time-honored character. Unwind in comfortable beds inside quirky, modern rooms.
“We adore exploring our city on foot! Our home is the ideal launchpad for any adventure!”
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Upper King Design District. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To book the most suitable rental within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefect Charleston area rental:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Explore Downtown from a 1890s House with Garden Dining has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, record any problem areas when you arrive. text the property manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles