- As low as $256/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (177 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
This is only available as a 30+ consecutive day rental. Work remote using our high speed WiFi. Charleston House is an Italian Victorian home originally constructed c.1900, located in Charleston's downtown historic district. Only a 17 min. drive from Charleston International Airport, located in the Cannonborough/ Elliotborough neighborhood. Centrally located mins. from College of Charleston, The Citadel or the Medical District of MUSC. The home is painless walking distance to off beaten path eateries, fine dining, shopping and Upper King Street nightlife. Gracefully restored back to its original character and grandeur in 2021. Appreciate all the amenities and convenience of a new home, accented well with Victorian era Italian Carrara granite kitchen counter tops and Carrara tiled bathrooms extend the character of this extravagant restoration. Roomy open kitchen/dining area concept to share laughs and memories with family and friends. Unwind in the comfort of a double front porch or savor more private convenience of a fenced in back yard with a roomy wood deck. All floors are restored back to their original heart pine finish. Primary bedroom has a king size bed, cavernous duel closets, a primary bathroom with a Kohler tub/shower combination, which provides convenience of long bath relaxation. Primary bedroom French doors open directly to the private 2nd floor porch. Upstairs Jack and Jill bathroom connects to bedroom 2 & 3 and has Carrara tile walls and floor with a glass enclosed shower. A sleeper couch is located on the 1st floor if needed for convenience. Off-street driveway parking up to three cars. Free high speed Wifi. Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues). Hotel quality bath amenities (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion). Dish/laundry detergents. hair dryer, iron, ironing board, towels/linens (700 thread Egyptian sheets). Basic cooking/kitchenware, Nespresso coffee maker with pods. No Cats Accepted.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Motor boating, sailing, and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Enjoy Charleston in this Downtown Historic Italian Victorian home. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is optimal for your trip.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you crave, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to stimulate future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- City Marina - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.9 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.0 miles
- Marion Square - 1.0 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.0 miles