- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Lighting
- Private Chef
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyPermit Number: 00401
Our 3 story apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, has been newly remodeled and refurbished and has a dazzling, transitional style interior. Throughout the unit you will find huge porches, trendy furnishings atop wood floors, beautiful décor, vaulted ceilings, and top-of-the-line appliances- making it the picture-ideal home away from home.
The unit includes:
THREE BEDROOMS and TWO FULL BATHS. Guests will enter from the shared porch located at the back of the home. After walking through the front door, into the mudroom and up a flight of stairs, you will find the first two bedrooms located on the second story. The first bedroom has a radiant nautical style and includes a queen-sized bed, two bedside tables, a huge closet, a ceiling fan, flat screen TV, and access to the bathroom. The bathroom includes new countertops, fixtures, tile, his and hers sinks, and a full bath/shower. Walk down the hallway to the second bedroom that has a Moroccan style interior. This generous bedroom includes a king-sized bed, bedside tables, lamps, a ceiling fan, a sizable closet, a futon couch, and a flat screen TV. Walk up another flight of stairs to find the third bedroom. This bedroom includes plenty of space, a king-sized bed, bedside table with lamp, a ceiling fan, accent chair, and two enormous closets. The second full bathroom, located in the hallway, includes new countertops, sinks, tile, and a full bathtub/shower. Also located in the hallway on the third floor is the brand new washer and dryer.
A huge living room. After walking up two flights of stairs to the third floor visitors will enter the open living room area. This brilliant and homelike space includes a leather 3-seat couch flanked by two loveseat leather couches, an upsized arm chair, side tables with lamps, a coffee table, and a flat screen TV. Amidst the open space sits a generous glass dining table with four modern dining chairs, as well as two barstools, making it the ultimate space to gather, converse, and relax after a long day exploring Charleston.
A completely-supplied kitchen. The kitchen area, which is open to the living room, comes thoroughly supplied with an oven, stovetop, standard-sized refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, basic preparing silverware, a dishwasher, toaster, and all of your kitchen needs.
Located just off of Spring Street, location and parking won't be an issue here!
Guests will have exclusive access to the 3rd floor and the back half of the 2nd floor of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a wind.
The home is located in the heart of the Striking and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, inviting eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic beauty. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural holiday. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Hominy Grille, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Five Loaves café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our visitors and neighbors also rave about Coquin Petite Cafe. The home is only a brief walk from the very acclaimed King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, rent stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries.
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can give self- check-in instructions for your appreciation, or we can arrange for someone to meet you at the door if you prefer. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand all over your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do. They also have a concierge service and can organize activities such as water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours. Each guest is also supplied with a special visitor guide designed for them so they can discover the premium things to do and see.
The unit is only a couple blocks from the heart of downtown Charleston (King and Calhoun) where everything is. But here are a list of other transportation services just in case:
Charleston Executive Limo
Charleston Bicycle Taxi
Our Housekeeping Team members tidy and sanitize all hard surfaces of our holiday homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated.
Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the most first-rate hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these most striking practices, our employees, clients, and visitors should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
THIS UNIT IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $100. Fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in!
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, libations, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of renting.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Unit Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Unit Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or visitors in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Unit Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outdoor of the unit, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside. Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences.
This is a licensed and legal Brief Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many established tourism bureaus will offer you travel guide books with special packages for accommodations, restaurants and attractions. These guides may provide a great start to your rental search.
- Desire to steer clear of the crowds of people and cut costs? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat travelers to the same rental home. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are surprised to learn how many rental homes are located in Charleston area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however many beginners will be happy to realize that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you think "Dream Weaver (Suite B) - Historic Downtown - just 3 blocks from King Street" is the perfect rental home for your next vacation? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area rentals start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your trip. Many families choose to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose a Community and Time
Agreement can be tough between family, but the moment this complicated part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are joining your vacation? Keep in mind that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Most vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Most rental homes are presented with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your chosen trip. It might be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure everybody knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. A single individual in your family needs to be in charge of gathering payments and accepting responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What home features is the group searching for? Do you only want a rental with a pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Will the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use during your stay? Create a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Factors to consider
Do individual members of your group have specific needs? Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the gang visiting with a four-legged friend? While quite a few rental homes permit furry friends, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds could be restricted. Be sure to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
When the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local property management companies. Aside from offering exceptional rental properties, local companies provide exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read the Total Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy before reserving. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal hospital emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Contact the property manager right away to report your observations. This may prevent conflicts during check out.
- You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make certain you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Virtually all rental property web sites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere with regards to your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to re-book next year? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be easy. If the rental was not quite right, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles