- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Day (24 Hours)
- 2 Days (48 Hours)
- 3 Days (72 Hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Cleaned With Disinfectant
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Enhanced Cleaning Practices
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Considered
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Self Check-in And Check-out
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyThis beach home is located in the downtown district of Isle of Palms. It's just a few steps out the back pool gate into the phenomenal little breakfast restaurant known as the Sea-biscuit. Parking is always a bit difficult so being able to open the back gate and walk over to a restaurant, the famed Paneme Coffee House, stores or the beach is just gorgeous! Not in the mood for food? Walk another block down and you will be at Sea Blvd. and right across from our meticulous family beaches of Isle of Palms. Had a little too much fun and just want to stay home and relax? Relish the expansive vistas and salty sea winds from the rooftop patio. With multiple world acclaimed golf courses to pick from you are sure to find a tee time that fits your schedule and budget. If you need a little additional R&R there is the Island Spa Retreat for massage and facials - and it's right next door. If you have modest children you can rinse off their sand at the outdoor shower and then you can relax next to the modest backyard pool while they swim and float around in the pool to cool off and wear out that last bit of energy- ensuring they are ready for bed! The pool can be heated in the colder seasons if you decide to buy pool gas. The home has modern and peaceful decor, new carpet and freshly colored in 2018. The kitchen has a dining table that seats 8 plus a kitchen bar area with an additional four chairs. It's kid amicable with tons of beach toys, crib, high chair, toys, games, and additional blankets. While you won't very need it, there is an electric golf cart in the garage, which you may use if you accept the liability release waiver form and you must be at least 25 years or older with a valid driver's license. We also have a few water toys such as a kayak, knee board and surfboard which may be helpful for those adverturous people in your group. Just be sure that if you use beach gear you rinse it off and put it back where it was stored so that future visitors can adore using it. If you want to ride bicycles on the beach, over to Sullivan's Island or just around Isle of Palms there are numerous local companies which rent and deliver beach bicycles, chairs and umbrellas. Adore touring historic sites? Visit close by Fort Moultire, Boone Hall Plantation, Patriot's Point, Charles Town Landing, and historical downtown Charleston all are about fifteen to twenty mins. away. Families are a major part of the Charleston culture and you can nearly always find festivals, art shows, and cultural events happening around town by checking the Charleston Visitor's Center website or a speedy Internet search.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus offer printed travel guide books with deals for rental homes, restaurants and activities. Search for these magazines and discount books, as this allows vacation goers to experience the same great activities with a typically considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can visit? The off-peak seasons will offer phenomenal rates on weekly rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounts. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to specific clients, whether it's oceanside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. If there's a specific Charleston area atteaction that you just love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to learn just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
We have assembled a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
How to find and book the perfect rental home:
Before you book "Heatable Pool Downtown views, Great location near the front beach shopping area", go through our brief collection of factors to consider.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Choices
Charleston area rentals start booking early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a popular time for families to plot their Summer family trips..
Pick a Community and Date
Begin by picking which particular area of Charleston area you would like to explore, and the approximate travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom setup you need to have. Consider that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Generally vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Pay?
Will your selected vacation property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligation and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. In most cases, one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is the family searching for? Are you looking for a rental with outdoor lounge? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental home fee? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Optimal accessibility could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Most vacation rental listings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the group traveling with a family dog? Animals are welcome at many vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Examine your contract very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Best places to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in a first-class vacation experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything you need. If lacking, the home management company might know of similar properties that better fit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, travelers must pay local taxes when renting "Heatable Pool Downtown views, Great location near the front beach shopping area", in addition to various other fees which may be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Make sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed call the home manager immediately.
- When there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a little bit. Despite the fact that you're paying a cleaning fee, The rental home is required to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, excessive sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be remedied before leaving.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most property management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to offer feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you will want to note that in your review.
Learn from your Experience
Does everyone want to return next year? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. If the rental home wasn't ideal, and you'll better know how to filter your search for the next trip.