- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAVAILABLE October 1st!
In Sensational Center Park on Luxurious Daniel Island - Literally Walking Distance to Tennis Courts, Community Pool, Biking Trails, Fishing Ponds, Athletic Fields and Downtown Daniel Island.
Apartment is Totally Furnished with 1 Queen Bed and 1 Substantial Couch, 1 Ottoman, 1 Sizable Chest of Drawers, a Full Bath, Walk-In Closet, Fridge, Microwave, Coffee-Maker, Toaster Oven, Cooktop, 32" Flat Screen TV with Full Direct-TV, and Wi-Fi.
It comes with access to a Golf Cart, Community Pool, Tennis Courts, and all stated niceties! Location is very private and safe and serene, and apartment backs up to a wooded conservation area.
ALL UTILITIES ARE PROVIDED!!! ALL TOWELS/LINENS PROVIDED!!!
Rent is $1,500/month. Great for Temporary Housing or if you re thinking of moving to the area or if you re moving to the area and need a place to stay while you search for a place to live.
Security Deposit ($1,500) and First Month s Rent ($1,500) Must Be Paid In Advance.
Serious Inquiries Only Please!
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guides with special packages for rental properties, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows vacationers to discover the same great attractions with a quite often significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you can visit? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many property management companies provide discounted prices to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are most anticipating ? You will definitely get the most value from a home that most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners generally offer their clients the option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed a result of medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Charleston area group, from quiet condos to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Before you start to book "Daniel Island Fully Furnished Garage Apt-ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED 1018 Barfield St", read through our brief collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Charleston area rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your vacation. A lot of families decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Agreement can be tough between members of the family, but the moment this tricky part is finished everything will begin to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Many rental homes are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your chosen trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If several individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure everyone knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally speaking, a single member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and getting each party's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family trying to find? Are you looking for a rental property with outdoor kitchen? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or near night life? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Oftentimes the senior generation has challenges with stairs. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Remember to include your companion! Animals are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and breeds could be restricted. Don't forget to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local property management companies. Apart from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer superb service..
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Total Agreement
Read the complete contract and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, travelers have to pay state taxes when renting "Daniel Island Fully Furnished Garage Apt-ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED 1018 Barfield St", along with various other fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage soon after you arrive. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any necessary repairs. This may protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay a little more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little. Even if you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental really should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dishes, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but sincere regarding your stay. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next vacation.