- As low as $105/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Paper towels
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
If you like to be close enough, but juuuuuuust far enough away ????
our comfortable West Ashley home is a ideal stay.
It’s only 5 mins. from Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, and:
• 13 mins. from Charleston Int’l Airport.
• 17 mins. from Middleton Place.
• 17 mins. from Downtown Charleston.
• 26 mins. from Folly Beach.
• 30 mins. from Kiawah Island.
You’ll have full use age of the 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. Furnishings, cookware, washer/dryer combo, patio grille, and 9100 sqft lot with space for 2-3 cars.
Send us questions and we’ll get answers for you quickly!
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. North Charleston and American LaFrance Fire Museum and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and H.L. Hunley Submarine. Splash Zone Waterpark and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing and other activities like outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Book your rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the best rental in Charleston:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Cozy West Ashley Home near everything Charleston! has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the host before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Tips for a great stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.