- As low as $154/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
493 King Drayton
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You're going to appreciate your next vacation to phenomenal Charleston when you book this pretty two-bedroom suite right on King Street! There's nothing like waking up to the toasty aromas of newly-brewed coffee wafting in from the full kitchen or appreciating your first cup on the comfortable couch as cascades of natural light brighten the room. The living room enjoys a welcoming ambiance supplied by tons of tasteful decor that includes a propeller ceiling fan, burnished wood floors, inviting wall art, and tons of space throughout. Use the complimentary WiFi to research today's adventure or a new recipe to try out in the full kitchen. With two king-size beds and a queen couch bed in the living room, you'll have plenty of sleeping accommodations, so everybody will have all the space and privacy they need during their stay.
What's close by:
Be sure to check out all the fine dining, shopping, and activities of downtown Charleston! Visit stores like SHOP SXC, Harbor Specialties, and The Stores at Belmond Charleston Place, all within walking distance of the home. You'll also find local art galleries like The Audubon Gallery, Reinert Fine Art and Sculpture Garden Gallery, and Beale Fine Art close by.
Things to know:
The license # for this rental is: BL004141-07-2016.
Parking notes: Parking Passes $20/day + tax - Must be purchased prior to arrival.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Security camera details: Please note that there are active security cameras installed in the outside door and the hallway. They do not have sound and are always on.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: BL004141-07-2016
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by having your family select vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Cozy Suite on King Street Close to Art Galleries w/ a Full Kitchen & Free WiFi! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the property manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.9 miles
Ready to book Cozy Suite on King Street Close to Art Galleries w/ a Full Kitchen & Free WiFi!?Book Online Get Information Call: