- As low as $118/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1160 sq ft (108 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1160 square feet
Come see this 3 bed/2bath home in James Island near the Municipal Golf Course. This cute property is ideal for anyone looking to be close to Downtown Charleston and a few miles from Folly Beach. Each bedroom has a queen bed. There are four tv's. You will find all of the furnishings necessary for a comfortable monthly stay. All you need are your clothes to come savor this great spot with a nice yard. James Island County park & the hip stores and restuarant's in Riverland are just few mins. away as well
Detached Garage not included!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Patriots Point and Gullah Geechee Exhibit & Borough Project are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
Find your perfect rental:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Cozy James Island Home Avail Monthly has 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If not, email the property management company before you reserve the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.3 miles
- City Marina - 3.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 4.1 miles
- The Citadel - 4.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.3 miles
- White Point Garden - 4.3 miles
- City Market - 4.6 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.5 miles
Ready to book Cozy James Island Home Avail Monthly?Book Online Get Information Call: