- As low as $212/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 900 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
In the up-and-coming area of Downtown Charleston, this first floor remodeled 2 br/1 ba apartment is located within walking distance of everything, merely 4 blocks from the main nightlife/shopping area of Upper King Street or 4 blocks the other way to the Cigar Factory, with it's bars and eateries at the foot of the Ravenel Bridge. Rent bicycles or walk to discover the food, nightlife, and historic sites that make Charleston the South's best destination!
- Living area with couch, bar table, and intelligent TV
- Bedroom 1 with two queen beds
- Updated Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 with queen bed
- Updated kitchen
- Sleeps 6
Please note that the home is located in a neighborhood that is in the midst of a rapid gentrification. It is a mix of younger families, young professionals, college students, and lower income housing. While we assure you the neighborhood is ideally safe (with a Walk Score of 89) and the locals in Charleston are as friendly as the come, the optics of the location may not be for everybody. Please book accordingly.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Charleston rental experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
How to select the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Cozy Downtown Charleston Apt ????-NO CLEANING FEE ???? has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you love, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.5 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles