- As low as $270/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Cozy, freshly-refreshed 2 Bedroom & 1 bathroom downstairs apartment in the best location in Charleston.
✰ Steps away from stores, eateries, and cafes
✰ Totally-equipped kitchen, luxury linens, and amenities supplied!
✰ Freshly updated for comfort, embracing the unique charms of Historical Charleston!
New listing! Please check out our SuperHost profile to read our striking 5 star reviews!
Currently a public works project is under construction in the lot next door. We are offering discounted prices during this time to compensate for the noise coming from the project. Please feel complimentary to reach out for details regarding the construction and how it may impact your stay.
Located on the western side of Charleston’s peninsula, you’ll find the Cannonborough district. This area is ideal for people seeking Downtown accommodations without the hustle and bustle of a hotel district. If you savor walking or cycling, our property is just off the campus of the Medical University of South Carolina and the College of Charleston. A fast walk or bicycle ride will take you to all of the attractions of the Historic Market, the Battery, and many museums. Many people flocked to the area because of its metropolitan attributes while retaining its friendly, neighborly appeal. You'll find that Cannonborough is home to some incredible places to meet and eat too like French eateries, southern cooking, and specialty bakery/pastry stores.
Guest has access to entire downstairs unit of the duplex. We are available via messenger, text or phone during your stay.
This downstairs duplex features a entirely-equipped kitchen, comfortable living room, and dining area for 4! Each bedroom features a queen sized bed.
Also supplied with your stay:
✔ Linens + Towels for 4
✔ High-Speed Internet
✔ Basic Cookware + Service for 4
✔ Bath Conveniences (mini shampoos, conditioners, bath soaps)
✔ Paper/Plastic Products (paper towels, toilet papers, trash bags)
✔ Laundry Detergent
✔ Dishwashing Pods
✔ Iron & Ironing Board & Hair Dryer
2 off-street parking spaces area available (cars must double park).
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best rental within budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Charleston area restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Some property managers offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Cozy 2 Bedroom Apt ? Only Steps Away From MUSC! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Cozy 2 Bedroom Apt ? Only Steps Away From MUSC!?Book Online Get Information Call: