- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySummer House 511 - MANAGED BY OWNER.
WE OFFER FULL REFUNDS FOR COVID-19 RELATED ISSUES. ASK US TO SEND YOU OUR REFUND POLICY FOR DETAILS.
A NOTE ABOUT OUR CLEANING PROCEDURES:
Our professional housekeepers keep our unit very tidy and disinfect high-touch surfaces using approved cleaners after each guest checkout. In addition, we give duvet covers and shams for each bed and these are changed after each checkout to give our incoming visitors with tidy duvets and shams. The same housekeepers tidy our unit after each checkout, so they are very familiar with our condo and our requirements for cleaning it. We give all of our own cleaning supplies, cleaning tools and paper and soap products. These are all stored in our unit. This is important for cleanliness as none of these items needs to be brought into our unit from another rental unit or storage facility. Our housekeepers wear gloves and masks while they perform their work. If you have additional questions about our cleaning procedures please feel complimentary to contact us. We are working hard to give our visitors the most attractive experience possible. Thank you. The Owners.
ABOUT SUMMER HOME UNIT 511:
Summer House 511 is a 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 1654 square foot, holiday condo – A TOP FLOORING END UNIT RIGHT ON THE BEACH - completely refreshed - with spectacular vistas from all rooms. YES, THIS UNIT IS OCEANFRONT! We have many repeat visitors – many have been with us for over 5 years and one couple holds the record of staying with us 13 years in a row!
Summer House is within the gated, private community of Wild Dunes on the Isle of Palms,SC.
Updated with 3 thoroughly new and charming bespoke tiled bathrooms, new living room furnishings, new soft paint colors, craftsman trim and more to give you a beach bungalow feel in an oceanfront condo setting. New kitchen and appliances in 2021. Living room, master bedroom and another bedroom all have oceanfront balcony access and unobstructed vistas of the Atlantic Sea. The huge, well-supplied eat-in kitchen offers exemplary vistas of the golf course, as does the third bedroom. We sleep 8 - 1 King bed in the master suite, 2 queen beds in the second bedroom and 2 twins beds in the third bedroom. We added new kitchen tile and new wood floors in all other rooms in 2020.
The beach and newly refurbished oceanfront salt water pool are right outdoor the condo. Outdoor shower and bathrooms are located in the pool area. We have a convenient locked storage bin under the complex for all of your beach equipment and bicycles.
The condo is attractively furbished in a beach theme with soft colors, beach art, calming couches, chairs, and leather recliner. The living room furnishings was bought in 2018. The balcony is completely furbished with comfortable chairs and tables.
For your indoor entertainment we give HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET and Xfinity TV with tons of channels including sports and HBO. Our entertainment system includes four flat screen TVs, each with its own Blu-ray Disc player. Come with the DVDs for the children! The living room has a 51 inch TV, master bedroom has 43 inch TV, one bedroom has a 32 inch TV and one bedroom has a TV 26 inch TV. WE OFFER NETFLIX STREAMING MOVIES ON ALL TVs AT NO EXTRA CHARGE. Our music system includes a HIGH END audio system sound bar with Bluetooth connectivity and auxiliary input cable for your mobile devices. Plenty of entertainment for after beach hours!
Appreciate radiant sea and golf course vistas, pelicans, dolphins, sand dollars, starfish and more! Walk for miles on the uncrowded beaches. Try your hand at surf fishing right outdoor your door. Private resort-style saltwater swimming pool with big sundeck for Summer House visitors only! Want more excitement? Lots of water sports units are close by.
The condo is professionally cleaned prior to your arrival. Bed, bath and kitchen linens are included. Come with your own beach towels, chairs and umbrellas. Or - beach chair and umbrella rental is available from local providers. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS.
Wild Dunes is an award winning, private, gated, exclusive resort community just 20 mins. from Charleston with two nationally acclaimed golf courses. Avoid busy beaches – stay at Summer House 511 in Wild Dunes! Excellent eateries and entertainment within Wild Dunes and close by on Isle of Palms. Or venture to Mount Nice and downtown Charleston to appreciate even more food, entertainment and history in this magnificent holiday heaven!
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* We offer cancellation refunds under certain conditions – ask for our cancellation/refund policy
*We require a 50% deposit at the time of your reservation and 50% within 30 days of your arrival. We also require a $300 returnable security deposit which is payable with your final payment.
* We do not give beach chairs but do give a poolside locked, storage bin for all of your beach items.
* No Smoking. No Animals. Note - Wild Dunes Resort does not accept rental visitors to bring dogs and cats onto resort unit. We cannot override that ruling.
Keywords: Villa, Condo, Condominium, oceanfront, shorefront, vistas, end unit, on the beach, sea front, beach front, pool
- Many property managers and vacation rental houses provide Charleston area area travel catalogs that feature coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the property management company and the local business itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, since this allows visitors to discover the same wonderful activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? Shoulder seasons offer amazing promotions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for discounted rates. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve particular visitors, whether it is oceanside units with pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private windsurfing launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer clients an option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
You may be surprised to uncover how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to come across a property that fits their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, check-in, cleaning, as well as routine service problems that may arise.
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your rental home experience.
Searching for and booking the right rental home:
Before you book "OWNER MANAGED - Spectacular Renovated Oceanfront Condo, Top Floor, End, Fab View", review our short list of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Quite often, the hardest portion of preparing for your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Commit to a Budget
Make sure "OWNER MANAGED - Spectacular Renovated Oceanfront Condo, Top Floor, End, Fab View" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, make sure each person knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. One member of your party must be in charge of gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Proper access can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
After the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having exceptional properties, local agencies offer you excellent service..
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Go Through The Agreement
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, visitors must pay state taxes when renting "OWNER MANAGED - Spectacular Renovated Oceanfront Condo, Top Floor, End, Fab View", as well as any other fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Property management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any needed repairs. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Be respectful of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a vacation considerably more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check each room of the rental property to make certain you've gathered all valuables.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. If possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental home management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to give reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere with regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning will be simple. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next trip.