- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCatch chic sea vistas from two vantage points in the one-bedroom, one-bath modren South Carolina condo. Special includes of this rental include a spiral staircase, chic interiors, and a modernized bathroom. The full kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The screened porch and the upper outdoor space both offer ultimate vistas of the Resort and sea. Located on the northern end of the Resort, you will be in walking distance to the Links Golf Course Pro Shop, the Port O’ Telephone pool, and the beach.
Ask about a military discount
All visitors renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's copious activities and comforts, including:
-Preferred pricing on bicycle units, beach chair units and special events.
- Exclusive access to the Splendid Pavilion oceanfront pools, boardwalk, cafe and facilities
- Free access to Island Adventures, Wild Dunes Resort's family recreation program (some activities are complimentary; Fees are charged for many activities, eco-tours, events and camps, etc)
- One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom per day based on availability starting at noon
- Free access to the exercise center, swim center pool, and resort Business Center
- Priority on golf tee times and preferred prices on the Links Course and Harbor Course
- Free transportation within the Resort
Credit authorization mandatory at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 work days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many official tourism bureaus supply travel guides with savings for rental properties, restaurants and activities. Keep an eye out for these guides and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to experience those fantastic attractions at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your travel dates? Shoulder seasons feature terrific discounts.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat vacation goers of the same rental home. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of travellers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. If there's a particular Charleston area atteaction which you just love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Advice
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to come across a vacation home which matches their wishes and budget.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide painless operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "Port O' Call A303/ 1BR Ocean View Condo w/ Wild Dunes Amenities! ", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Charleston area rental homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest selection of rental homes, we advise searching and booking your Charleston area vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Begin by choosing which specific area of Charleston area you prefer to explore, and the determine trip dates.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Many rental properties are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving a costly vacation property. In most cases, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property fee? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Do some members of your group have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your furry family members. Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations could dismiss a potential rental. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
It Is Time to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local property management companies. Aside from offering exceptional properties, local companies offer you exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything you need. If lacking, the rental home management company might know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Contract
Read the full contract and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard price, visitors will need to pay local taxes when booking "Port O' Call A303/ 1BR Ocean View Condo w/ Wild Dunes Amenities! ", in addition to any other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you'd like to Cancel
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. Call the rental manager right away to report your observations.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Nearly all vacation rental websites seek reviews after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere about your stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental unit. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience that will help with the next search.