- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyGREAT SEA VIEWS FROM THIS 3RD FLOORING CONDO!
Don’t look any further! You will appreciate this private,comfortable, and super tidy 1 bedroom condominium with a entirely supplied kitchen and everything you will need to prepare meals while on your holiday. There are two dining areas with one adjacent to the kitchen and the other on your private sea view balcony! This will be your favorite spot day and nighttime as you day-dream looking at the sea and boats sailing by. If you prefer to discover the Beachfront area, you can quickly walk to stores and eateries offering everything from Pizza and burgers to Shrimp and Grits , Catch of the day, or Prime Rib!
The living room is appointed with queen sized sleeper couch, end table with reading lamp, modest glass top coffee table, Flat screen TV, DVD, and cable entertainment package. Movies, books, and games are located in the decorative cabinet under the TV. The wall of glass and sliding glass door accepts captivating sea vistas of the beach, pool, private pier.
The kitchen provides a dishwasher, refrigerator, range/oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, pots and pans, preparing silverware, dinnerware, drinking glasses, wine glasses, and other items needed to prepare your own meals. Paper towels, toilet paper, and trash bags are also included.
The private bedroom offers a queen sized bed and Flat screen TV w/DVD player. The bath is accessible from the bedroom and hallway. There is also set of constructed-in bunk beds in the hallway. The bathroom is tidy and brightly furbished with a full tub/ shower.
The location is magnificent! You are located on the beach at the center of the Isle of Palms just a few mins. walk to eateries and entertainment. You are only a 20 min. car ride from downtown Charleston where you will find shopping, eateries, nightlife, and other great activities.
Our community offers a new water shining pool. Additionally, there is a coin operated laundry and complimentary WiFi service.
You will appreciate our location within the community with its million dollar expansive sea vistas. It will be worth the climb to the 3rd floor!
Our condo is well maintained, economical, tidy and appreciated by all who vis
The regulations that the City has in place are intended to protect the beach's natural beauty for all to adore!
No motorized cars on beach
Personal unit left unattended on the beach after sunset may be removed and disposed of
Holes dug in the sand should be filled back in for safety
Jet Skis and motorboats may not operated in designated swimming areas
For your safety, no glass bottles are allowed on the beach
No overnight sleeping on beach
Please protect our dunes, use the paths
Fireworks are prohibited
Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
Golf carts are not allowed on the beach.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guides with special packages for rental homes, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same great attractions with a often significantly discounted.
- Just want to steer clear of the crowds of people? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get promotions. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You'll get the most value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their guests the chance to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a result of medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Information
You may be shocked to uncover just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of vacation rentals in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide painless operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are great tips and methods to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the right vacation home:
Before you decide to book "OCEANFRONT 1 BR Isle of Palms Condo- Breathtaking 3rd Floor Views", read through our short list of things to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Charleston area rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Holiday reunions are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer vacations..
Settle on your Area and Vacation Week
Consensus can be tough among family, but the moment this challenging part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be mindful that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Most vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure "OCEANFRONT 1 BR Isle of Palms Condo- Breathtaking 3rd Floor Views" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to reserving a costly rental. Most rental agreements call for a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What home features is the group searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio lounge? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Optimal accessibility can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Are you or other people in the party travelling with a domestic pet? Animal friends are welcome at many rental properties, but guidelines can vary. A number of limitations may eliminate a prospective rental. Study your agreement carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match renters with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering exclusive properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
Re-read the description to confirm the property has everything required. If lacking, the rental management company may know of similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an additional night. Your best chance of a lower rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Total Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you discover property damage, or if repairs are required call the rental manager immediately.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a bit. Even though you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The rental home needs to be in very good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should really be addressed prior to leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred during your stay. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation? Virtually all rental management company websites ask for feedback after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your positive ratings. If something was unsatisfactory and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to note that in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they love their rental? We hope this guide helped you find a great home away from home. Maybe the property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next time.