- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Lighting
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThis voluminous STUDIO CONDO is located on the second floor up where the beach wind is new and clear. It restfully accommodates 4 with a king sleigh bed including a premium Beaufain bed, a twin couch-bed with a restful memory foam bed, and if needed, a bed-height queen-sized air bed in the closet. The sleeping area is in the same sizable space and there is plenty of room to add the air bed if it's needed. There's a appealing work/eating space and a pretty remodeled full bath. The kitchenette has a full size refrigerator and all you might need for simple meal preparation - microwave, portable induction prepare top*, toaster, coffee maker, Pizzazz Plus pizza cooker, mixer, crock pot, silverware and all essential dishes, glassware, cups and flatware. *Appropriate steel-bottomed saute pan and soup pot are included.
When you walk into this colorful condo it feels dazzling and cheerful with two huge windows and a skylight accepting tons of natural light to brighten the space. Black out shades have been installed for privacy and so outdoor lighting from the front windows will not be a bother at nighttime.
The beach is less than a block away. Please feel complimentary to use the beach chairs (2 high seats, 2 low seats) and beach umbrella. (SAVE $$ on rental costs) A cart and drink cooler are available to use as you adore the sun, sand and sea. For fun on the beach there are body boards, sand toys and other beach games such as Bocce stored in the closet. Please spray off all beach items and return to closet after use. Guests should bring their own beach towels.
There are also 2 very comfortable captain's chairs and a table to savor sitting outdoor on the porch to read and relax. Concerned about missing the big game or what to do if its raining? Dont worry, a 50" Intelligent TV is available for your viewing comfort. This condo offers complimentary onsite parking, Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a private pool for visitors use. Also on site are two grilling locations with picnic seating.
This Bright and Beachy condo is a couple mins. walking distance from a variety of great eateries, a spa, shorefront shopping, scooter/bicycle units and Ben and Jerry's. Many visitors adore Cafe Paname which is adjacent to our building and remember to ask for the 10% discount. A 7-11 fast-mart is right around the corner and a Harris Teeter is a few blocks away. Isle of Palms County Park is shorefront on the north side of the pier and offers a playground and sand volleyball court. Historic Charleston is a 20 min. drive away where there is so much to do. A few ideas -- shopping at The Market, taking a carriage ride or a Ghost Tour, visiting The Battery, Rainbow Row and other points of interest. Patriot's Point, Fort Sumter and Boone Hall Plantation offer great historical adventures.
A note from the owners: Its been breathtaking to renovate and we hope it adds to your appreciation as our visitors. Our family loves staying here and we hope you will too!
Waterview Unit Management, LLC manages this holiday rental. This may be described by the website as a new listing, depending on the renting site used. We assure you - The Sea Inn is a tried and true, well appreciated unit! There are reviews "out there" even if not on this site. Just search the name.
PLEASE NOTE: If you make your reservation through an online system such as HomeAway or Vacation Rental By Owner, you will receive important information - confirmation, arrival information, parking passes, policies on the unit - from Waterview Unit Management. Please be on the lookout! You may be asked to give an e-mail address.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Charleston area area traveller discount catalogs which feature offers, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the local merchant itself. Look for these catalogs and promotional books, because this allows travelers to experience the same fantastic activities with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Off-peak times offer significant markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for discounted rates. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some properties are basically designed to serve specific travelers, whether it is soundside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the adventures and sights you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners often offer their clients the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides guests reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned hotel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental property Advice
First-timers are often times surprised at the number and wide selection of short-term rentals available in the Charleston area area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners often select management companies to manage promoting and marketing, house cleaning and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be happy to know that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Do you think "Bright & Beachy 2ndFl Studio, Beautiful Bath Reno," is the best rental property for your next vacation? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area rental homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Many groups choose to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Pick your Place and Vacation Week
Start by determining which specific area of Charleston area you prefer to explore, and the approximate travel dates.
Pick a Size
How many relatives are joining your trip? Consider that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your group. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure "Bright & Beachy 2ndFl Studio, Beautiful Bath Reno," works with your price range *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving an expensive vacation property. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What amenities is the group trying to find? Are you looking for a rental home with open-air kitchen? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Are linens included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "necessities and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Adequate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Almost all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your best friend! Animal friends are welcome at many vacation rentals, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Study your agreement carefully! Extra fees may apply when pets are included.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies vary for each property. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard rental home cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Be sure you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend saving the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. If you find problems, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager right away. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a lttle bit. Regardless of whether you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The property should really be in good condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, excessive beach sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be remedied prior to leaving.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to confirm no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Virtually all rental home websites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being kind but genuine about your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to fix the situation.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did they enjoy their vacation? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great vacation home. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to aid with the next search.