- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this Property
Ideal for modest families, girls weekends, or a couples hideaway, this oceanside getaway, located at the Sea Inn on Isle of Palms, is privately owned and maintained. It is generously appointed with all you might need for a calming stay at the beach that wont break the bank. Don't think of it as a condo at the beach - think of it as our 'guest room', fixed up for you with all that you need for a great get-away.
What's inside: This sizable studio condo sleeps 4 with 1 King-sized bed (Black Label Simmons Beautyrest) and one full-sized convertible bed (futon), both in the huge sleeping area.
There is one full bathroom with tub/shower.
Kitchen has a convection-microwave for speedy microwaving that can also be used for REAL OVEN BAKING for pizza, cookies, casseroles, etc. There is a drip-style coffee maker, NuWave induction prepare-top with essential pots and pans to use with it, toaster, dishwasher (a big plus!!) and refrigerator with freezer. There is a full complement of dishes, drink ware, silverware, pots, pans, silverware. There are silverware for the grille as well.
The dining table seats 2 or 4. There are additional chairs in the closet. Wall-mounted flat screen TV can be seen from the bed room and the dining area.
You are welcome to use the beach chairs that live in the closet.
The Sea Inn includes a private pool, complimentary parking (a commodity on the island!), and coined laundry facilities which happen to be readily located a few doors down from our condo. Just 20 steps away is an outdoor seating area with a grille and picnic table where it is common for visitors to congregate for excstatic hour and burgers on the grille. This is a great spot in the complex where neighboring visitors become friends, often returning year after year. The pool is on the other side of the building so when there is pool noise, you wont hear it. (An added additional!!) When you open your front door, you might hear music coming from the beach front area, but you wont value being a half block away until you go around the corner and the music gets louder! Staying sea front isnt always what its cracked up to be there is a reason why there is a city-wide 10pm noise ordinance. It will be appealing and peaceful here.
Most attractive of all:The furriest member of the family doesnt have to miss out on all the fun! (Dogs only.) A pet fee is mandatory for your pooch to stay and is added on as an additional guest fee. The fee is $20 PER DAY (PER 40 POUNDS) and WILL BE ADJUSTED AT THE TIME OF YOUR BOOKING. The floor is tiled. There is a new vet clinic right down the street plus an emergency clinic and pet stores in Mt Nice for all your pup's needs.
If you are not traveling with Rover, have no fear - our place is well-maintained and will not have any tell-tale signs of animals ever curling up to sleep here.
Are you celebrating something? Let us know how we can make it special.
'What if my plans change?' Cancellation policy: 100% refund if cancelled 30 days prior to arrival, 50% if cancelled 14-29 days prior to arrival, 0% if cancelled less than 14 days ahead of arrival. But, we are reasonable people, so let's have a conversation about it.
Want to see our reviews on HomeAway? https://www.homeaway.com/holiday-rental/p3875755
If you make your reservation through an online reservation system such as Vacation Rental By Owner or HomeAway, all important information - confirmation, arrival information, door codes, parking passes, pet policies - will come to you from our internal e-mail system at Waterview Unit Management. Please be on the lookout!
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus offer promotional tourism guides with promotions for accommodations, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and coupon books, because this allows visitors to take advantage of the same great attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Plenty of rental companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the U.S. Military, or repeat guests to the same rental. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular groups of visitors. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually add between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Advice
First-timers are often shocked at the range and wide range of short term properties available in the Charleston area area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to discover a rental home that meets their wishes and spending plan.
Nearly all rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "#109 Heart of IOP 1st Fl Studio Condo@ Ocean Inn, 1 blk to beach", examine our brief checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Charleston area vacation rentals start booking early. To ensure the most desirable choice of vacation homes, we suggest searching and booking your Charleston area rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Agreement can often be tricky among relatives, but once this challenging part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Determine who is joining, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you should have. Remember that that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Most rental home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Does the chosen rental home fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Compose a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What property features is your family interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Are you looking for a rental property with open-air dining area? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, downtown, or in close proximity to restaurants? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your pets. While quite a few rentals permit dogs and cats, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be limited. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything required. If it is lacking, the property management company might know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Vacation home management companies and rental owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also suggest promptly phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, along with your request for any repairs.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of problems.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the rental to be sure you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Many rental home sites request feedback after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but genuine with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with the people in your group. Did they love their rental? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you're excited to reserve the same property for next year. If the rental property was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next time.