- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyYour oceanside hideaway, right on the beach, awaits you at this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom holiday rental condo on the Isle of Palms, South Carolina. This beautiful Port O'Telephone C-building home-away-from-home is within the Wild Dunes Resort gated community. With the exclusive Port O'Telephone pool and access to the Resort Sports Card, amazing sea vistas, complimentary wifi, and accommodations for 4 visitors, this enchanting 'Island Retreat' unit is the ideal choice for a family or couple seeking a memorable trip!
-- THE UNIT --
**Last Minute Summer Discount! 10% Off Nightly Rate for August - September!! (discount already applied, excludes holidays)**
** For longer term units please contact Evolve for pricing **
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full La-Z-Boy Sleeper Couch
As soon as you step inside this pristine condo, you'll feel right at home. This unit offers everything you could need for a comfortable stay, including laundry and dish detergent, hand soap, coffee, linens, body boards, and beach toys.
The screened-in porch and upstairs sundeck overlook the exclusive Port O'Telephone pool and boast vistas and sounds of the shining sea. The huge leather sectional couch welcomes you as you watch your favorite program on the cable TV.
Prepare a home-cooked feast in the thoroughly supplied kitchen or utilize the poolside grille. You can either adore your meal at the dining table or head outdoor to the screened-in porch for an al fresco experience.
When it's time for bed, the master bedroom offers a cable TV, so you can wind down by watching your favorite shows before drifting off into a calming slumber. In the morning, take your coffee up to the sun outdoor space where you'll have an gorgeous view of the sea.
The homeowners are Wild Dunes Club Members and have bought the Sports Card for visitors of this brilliant unit to use. The Sports Card provides access to the Wild Dunes Resort comforts, such as the spa, exercise center, tennis center, Sizable Pavilion, Wild Dunes Club swimming pool, Palms Cove pools, Harbor and Links golf courses, Island Adventures recreation program, and more!
-- THE LOCATION --
The superb location of this condo places you within walking distance of the golf pro shop, where you can pick up any necessities for your dramatic round of golf at one of the two Wild Dunes golf courses!
Close by, rent a bicycle to ride along the entire 6 miles of beach or discover some of the bicycle paths on the unit or woodland paths close by. The many marinas in the area give great opportunities for a fishing or crabbing excursion, boat tour, sunset cruise, or scuba diving.
Charleston is 25 mins. away, where you can sample the area eateries, browse the stores, and visit the fish market, aquarium, or movie theaters. Regardless of how you choose to spend your time here, you're sure to have an remarkable trip when you rent this elegant holiday rental condo!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Holiday Rental wants your holiday experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it simple, we help you find a unit you appreciate, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our units are safe, tidy, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything thatâ€™s on your mind. Itâ€™s a new new approach to holiday rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Includes:
- Conveniences include a completely supplied kitchen, air-conditioning, beach chairs, cable TV, CD player, ceiling fans, complimentary toiletries, spices, complimentary WiFi, linens, towels, pool toys, pool view, sea view, screened porch, and coffee maker
- Concierge services are available upon request to include initial groceries, beach towels, condo tidying/cleaning, and other guest services. Reach out to the Guest Contact after renting to receive more details and fee information
- With the Sports Card, appreciate exclusive access to the spa, exercise center, Grandiose Pavilion, Wild Dunes Club, swimming pool, Palms Cove Pools, and more! Additional costs may apply for the Sports Card
- Fantastic Isle of Palms location! Smooth access to the beach, swimming, boating, fishing, eateries, stores, entertainment, cycling, and more!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No dogs and cats allowed
- Saturday check in/out mandatory in the summer
- No events, events or generous gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to rent
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID mandatory to pick up Sports Card at the Sand & Sea Salon and Spa
- Photo ID may be mandatory upon check-in
- Many property management companies and vacation properties provide Charleston area area travel magazines which include money-saving promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and promotional books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same wonderful activities with a often substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to shift your trip dates? The off-peak seasons may offer phenomenal rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most getting excited about ? You will definitely get the best value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests the opportunity to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are surprised to discover just how many vacation homes can be found in Charleston area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of rental properties in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and experience to provide painless operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental properties, however many novices will be happy to realize that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and booking the best vacation property:
Before you start to book "‘Island Retreat’ Isle of Palms Condo in Wild Dunes w/Sports Card!", read through our brief collection of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Charleston area vacation homes are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months before your trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family trips..
Settle on your Area and Travel Week
Quite often, the toughest part of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else is easier.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are joining your vacation? Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your group. Generally rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Does your preferred rental property fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company before reserving a pricey rental home. Generally speaking, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is the family interested in? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental with open-air lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental property rate? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the party visiting with a domestic pet? Pet guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies often have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard fee, visitors have to pay local taxes when booking "‘Island Retreat’ Isle of Palms Condo in Wild Dunes w/Sports Card!", along with any other additional fees which might be required based upon their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Once you feel you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a house cleaning fee, The property should be in good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We recommend walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Most rental home web sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you may want to note that in your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your family. How did they feel about the vacation rental? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific home away from home. Otherwise, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with the next search.