- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Coin Laundry
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyBeach restrictions have been lifted and eateries are open, so it’s time to treat yourself and family to a well deserved trip to the Isle of Palms and Charleston SC area. You can social distance at home OR on our balcony with the sounds of the relaxing sea below. This is a 5 Star Vacation Rental By Owner Premier Partner condo, so rent with confidence.
Visit the IOP while the weather is dazzling and the hordes are modest. Our favorite time of the year on the beach! Fall dates are going fast; see update below.
September - Sold out
October - Oct 24-29 only dates available.
November - Nov 21-24 only dates available.
December - now taking reservations for December. Rent your Christmas hideaway on the Island! 15 percent discount for 7 day or longer units (equivalent to one complimentary nighttime per week).
- - - Now renting for 2021 Spring and Summer Beach Season! For a limited time, we will offer the 15% early bird discount if you rent a 7 day or longer stay. Choose your 2021 dates while our calendar is wide open! - - -
Condo review: Most exemplary vistas on the Isle of Palms and one of the nicest units in the Sea Cabin complex. This 3rd floor end condo has superior vistas with no neighbors above or on bedroom side. The condo is ideal for a modest family or couple's getaway. (See Floor picture plan for sleeping arrangements). The Sea Cabin Condos are located on Sea Blvd. in the heart of the IOP with eateries, stores, and entertainment all within walking distance. The condo is located on the beach side of the road just steps away from the sea. You also have two dedicated beach side parking spots supplied with this unit. Adore fishing from the private pier or swimming in the huge private oceanfront pool. You can't go wrong with this one! Laid back Island living (voted one of the top 10 beaches in the South by Southern Living Magazine) just mins. away from historic downtown Charleston (voted the number 1 tourist city in the US and World by Travel + Leisure magazine again in 2019).
- The Isle of Palms has ranked as the safest city in South Carolina for the past 3 years.
- Condo has a secure wireless internet connection and Comcast Xfinity HD cable in living room and bedroom.
- Beach chair, umbrella, and bicycle units are available though local vendors (in season). Just search online for beach chair units and give them a call or reserve online. We recommend reserving in advance during beach season.
- Condo info booklet and a starters guide to Charleston and the IOP are located in the unit for your appreciation.
- The Sea Cabin complex does not have elevators.
- Washers and dryers are on premises, not in condo.
- No smoking and no dogs and cats in this unit please.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and rental homes supply Charleston area area travel discount books which include deals, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a relationship between the management company and the local business itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental home search.
- Prefer to stay away from packed areas and cut costs? Shoulder seasons feature impressive discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get discounted prices. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some rentals are practically designed to serve particular vacationers, whether it is soundside homes with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a home which most closely matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Management companies and individual home owners generally offer guests the opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, renters are sure to find a vacation home that suits their expectations and price range.
The vast majority of rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are critical in helping travellers with making reservations, check-in, housekeeping services, and any routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be happy to discover that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you understand how to look.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you book "Isle of Palms - 3rd Floor Ocean Front with Private Balcony, Pool, and Pier ", go through our brief checklist of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many renowned destinations, In Charleston area the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Charleston area rental home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of families plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose your Area and Travel Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Charleston area you want to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Try to remember that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Determine the rate for your selected stay. It could be at the high end of the range. If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, make certain everybody knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. In most cases, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and collecting each family member's share.
Vacation home Amenities
What home features is your group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Will the home have bikes and beach toys available as part of your stay? Make a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
In some cases the elder generation has problems with staircases. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all rental home postings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Dog policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Examine your agreement carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are added.
The best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. In addition to having distinctive properties, local companies offer excellent service..
When you've identified your dream rental, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. The off-season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
Read through the entire contract and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard price, visitors have to pay state taxes when renting "Isle of Palms - 3rd Floor Ocean Front with Private Balcony, Pool, and Pier ", as well as any other additional fees that may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base rental home price, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
After you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Get Contact Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you find damage, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager immediately.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check every space of the rental to be sure you've collected all possessions.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Most property management companies and rental home sites permit renters to give comments. If your rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a good time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic rental unit. Maybe the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better know how to perfect your search next time.