- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFrom $3100.00 per /Month (Designated On-Site Parking Space Included) - Telephone or Email for Special Prices or Extended Rental Options.
Splendidly appointed pied-a-terre (c. 1839) in Downtown Charleston, SC - located in the heart of Charleston's much sought after Ansonborough Historic District and within walking distance to world class eateries, museums, galleries, The City Market, famed King Street for shopping, and historic places of interest. Designated on-site parking space supplied at no additional charge - a 'must' for downtown Charleston.
This is a true 1-bedroom condominium (not a studio apartment) professionally adorned with fine furnishings, carpets, and art. Includes include 2 flat screen HD TVs (37” in bedroom; 32” in living area), cable tv with premium movie and sports channels, and Wi-Fi Internet access; extravagant kitchen with granite countertops, and stainless appliances including range with conventional oven, microwave and convection oven, dishwasher, and garbage disposer. Unit is also furbished with washer and dryer.
Bedroom with plenty of closet space decorated with Simmons Beauty Rest world class queen-sized bed, with 600 thread count sheets; bathroom includes sizable bespoke designed tiled shower with plush Egyptian cotton towels.
Keywords: Downtown Condominium
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus will send you printed guide books with savings for lodging, restaurants and activities. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, because this allows visitors to experience the very same terrific attractions with a often substantial discounted.
- Willing to switch your travel dates? The off-peak seasons frequently offer incredible rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get financial savings. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Is there a specific experience that you are most getting excited about during your stay? You'll get the best value from a rental which most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and variety of weekly vacation rentals available in the Charleston area area. With such a big selection, clients are sure to come across a rental home which fits their expectations and price range.
Nearly all rental properties in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with reserving, checking-in, cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance issues that may occur.
We've constructed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
Finding and reserving the best rental home:
Before you book "Luxurious Downtown Condo With On-Site Parking", review our brief collection of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rental properties are booked early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Start by determining which particular area of Charleston area you want to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Try to remember that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the family. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Most rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the price for your preferred stay. It may be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure each group understands their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the full reservation.
What home features is your group interested in? Are you looking for a rental property with outdoor dining area? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to shopping? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home rate? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Remember to include your best friend! Although quite a few vacation rentals allow animal friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Study your agreement thoroughly! Service fees may apply when pets are added.
Start your Search
Several websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer a top-quality vacation experience.
When you've located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the complete contract and be sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal charge, travelers will need to pay local taxes when booking "Luxurious Downtown Condo With On-Site Parking", as well as any other additional fees which might be required depending on their situation, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal health care emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage as soon as you arrive. If you find problems, or if fixes are needed call the rental manager immediately. This can prevent disputes during check out.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to ensure you've collected all possessions.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Most rental home management companies and vacation rental websites allow renters to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest about your stay. The best owners and managers will work hard to correct the issue.
Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning will be quick. Maybe the rental home wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to filter your search for the next vacation.
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.4 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.4 miles