- As low as $196/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Be in the center of it all with this 4-bedroom city bungalow with height-adjustable split-king beds with memory foam beds. Each bed frame also has constructed-in USB chargers, ideal for intelligent phones!
Foodies rejoice! Appreciate a variety of eateries near this city home or prepare on the gourmet gas range! Eat in the attached dining area with seating for 8 or outdoors on the dual wooden decks in the fenced-in backyard.
This Stunning 4 Bedroom Charleston Home Is Located Less than 5 Miles From MUSC, 5.3 Miles From College of Charleston, and 5.5 Miles From Marion Square in Historic Downtown Charleston! 3.5 Miles to Charleston Sail Harbor Yacht Tours at the Marina! 2 Miles to the State Historic Site Charles Towne Landing! 1.8 miles from I-526.
Recently redecorated and refreshed with a gourmet gas stove and upsized refrigerator with a filtered water and ice dispenser. A Roku-powered, flat-screen TV with Sling TV has also been added, and there's Gigabit Internet from WOW! Internet for all your devices!
Always on your smartphone? No worries, there are multiple constructed-in USB chargers—including in all 4 king-sized bed frames!
Every bedroom has a split-king bed with memory foam beds and wireless remotes for height adjustments. No one gets stuck with the modest bed in this city home!
Do you like a soft fill pillow or the support of a memory foam pillow? Either way, we have you covered. Each king-sized bed is complete with memory foam standard-sized pillows and king-sized regular pillows. Down-alternative, all-season duvets make each king-sized bed snuggle-ready.
The kitchen is supplied with modren dishware and retro glassware if you choose to prepare using the gourmet gas range. Clean-up is simple with a dishwasher and garbage disposal at the ready. There are also convenience appliances including a microwave and Keurig coffee maker.
This city bungalow has plenty of vintage appeal, but it has new air conditioning and heating units so you can savor warm and sunny South Carolina days followed by cool evenings. That is, when you aren't out on the dual decks or around the fire pit in the fenced-in backyard.
There's an off-street parking spot if you choose to bring or rent a car. Even though it's the city, the immediate neighborhood's eateries (including the best Carolina BBQ restaurant in the greater Charleston area—Swig & Swine) often have complimentary parking. City parking outside of our neighborhood can be difficult and expensive, though. If you choose to venture outside of the West Ashley neighborhood, especially if you are considering the peninsula, Mark and I recommend leaving the car at the bungalow and taking Uber or a taxi instead. Uber has a very strong presence throughout Charleston.
No keys to lose or to return! This property provides secure, keyless entry with an August Intelligent Lock. You can lock and unlock the door with your smartphone and the acclaimed August Home app. August will issue a unique virtual key issued to you for the duration of your stay. You will have access to the home, backyard and driveway parking.
Other things to note
This comfortable city bungalow rents for 30 days or more and is in the residential neighborhood of West Ashley in Charleston. Looking for a shorter-term rental or a bigger place? Ask about our more than 4,100 sq-ft home next to a 10-acre private lake outside of Charleston or our single-story three-bedroom home near Nexton Square in Summerville.
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 nonrefundable fee per stay payable through AirBnB after check-in or, if you prefer, directly to the cleaning service (2 pet max. allowed)
- Must be courteous to the neighbors—especially observing peaceful hours from 8:30 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Any changes to the guest count must be reported.
- Please note that the home is equipped with intelligent home devices, such as a digital front door lock and a Ring outdoor security camera. Do not tinker or tamper with these items.
- Must be at least 21 years old to book.
- Self check-in with intelligent lock; you must have a smartphone to download and use the August Home app to lock and unlock the front door.
- Do not let trash accumulate inside or outside the bungalow. Place the trash bin on the curb by 5 a.m. on Tuesday morning or call us to roll the trash bin out for you.
- The City of Charleston picks up recycling twice a month. We will share pickup dates with you. Please either roll out the recycling bin by 5 a.m. on the recycling pick-up date or call us to roll the recycling bin for you.
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This should go without saying, but no parking on the grass.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Caw Caw Interpretive Center and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park, while Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, scuba diving, and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To get the best rental within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose your prefectvacation home:
- To start, have your family agree to a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Comfy in the City! All King-sized Adjustable Beds! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, email the host before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is best for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- The Citadel - 3.1 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.3 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.3 miles
- City Marina - 3.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 4.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 4.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 4.5 miles
- City Market - 4.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Comfy in the City! All King-sized Adjustable Beds!?Book Online Get Information Call: