- As low as $484/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This well designed home introduces an eclectic ambiance combining modern and coastal elements. The furnishings are very comfortable and inviting. Classy & fun!
A enormous, light and bright living room welcomes you. A great place to gather with a big screen tv, couch, lounge chairs and an additional cozy leather recliner. There are 3 handsome bedrooms. Master with En-suite bathroom, French doors to private deck and a sizable double closet. Next is a Twin bedroom. Casual & comfortable with linen duvets and cozy throws. There is also a huge closet. The third bedroom has a Futon Couch and a Work Space area. This room has two separate closets. There is a Queen Air Mattress & linens stored in the left closet. Bedroom 2 & 3 share a full bathroom in the hallway.
The kitchen is well equipped and roomy. There is a table for 4 and stools at the counter. Tea, coffee, breakfast cereal and pancakes are on me!
There’s a lot to say about James Island! There are so many great local eateries, bars and parks. You can’t top the sunsets. The location is amazing..
Minutes to appealing downtown Charleston. Spectacular Folly Beach is 9 miles away. Kiawah Island with its famed Ocean Course, one of 36 in the area, is a spectacular 20 min. drive.
Nearby Plantations to visit and plenty of outdoor experiences to be had. If you’re in for the international Spoleto Festival, it is very convenient to reach from the home.
You can also do a day trip to Savannah.
Appreciate the home! There is a new patio with plenty of seating & BBQ grille.
Any special requests? I would be happy to help!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Our top Charleston area rental property booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- To get the best vacation home within budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect rental home in Charleston:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Classy & Close to Everything
James Island, Charleston SC has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email the host before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 2.2 miles
- City Marina - 2.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.1 miles
- The Citadel - 3.1 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.8 miles
- City Market - 3.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.9 miles
Ready to book Classy & Close to Everything
James Island, Charleston SC?