- As low as $331/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This well designed home introduces an eclectic ambiance combining modern and coastal elements. The furnishings are very comfortable and inviting. Classy & fun!
A sizable, light and bright living room welcomes you. A great place to gather with a big screen tv, couch, lounge chairs and an additional comfortable leather recliner. There are 3 splendid bedrooms. Master with En-suite bathroom, French doors to private deck and a huge double closet. Next is a Twin bedroom that offers 2 single beds and a futon couch bed to choose from. There is also a enormous closet and 5 drawer dresser. The third bedroom has a Queen bed and a designated Work Space. This room has two separate closets. Bedroom 2 & 3 share a full bathroom in the hallway.
The kitchen is well equipped and roomy. There is a table for 4 and stools at the counter. Tea and coffee are complimentary.
There’s a lot to say about James Island! There are so many great local eateries and bars. Plenty of parks and elegant live oaks that line the neighborhood’s streets. You can’t top the sunsets. The location is amazing..
Minutes to beautiful downtown Charleston. Spectacular Folly Beach is 9 miles away. Kiawah Island with its famed Ocean Course, one of 36 in the area, is a spectacular 20 min. drive.
Nearby Plantations to visit and plenty of outdoor experiences to be had. If you’re visiting for the international Spoleto Festival, it is very convenient to reach from the home.
You can also do a day trip to Savannah.
Appreciate the home! There is a new patio with plenty of seating & BBQ grille.
Any special requests? I would be happy to help!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Caw Caw Interpretive Center, while Gullah Geechee Exhibit & Borough Project and American Theater are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Booking the best vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book the bestvacation home:
- First and foremost, have your group choose trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Classy & Close to Everything
James Island, Charleston SC has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Tips for your stay:
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the host right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great stay? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 2.2 miles
- City Marina - 2.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.1 miles
- The Citadel - 3.1 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.8 miles