- As low as $144/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Kitchen island
- Near the beach
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 750 sq ft (70 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 750 square feet
Entirely furnished, ISLAND HOME, 2bed/1bath condo located in the heart of Sullivan's Island just a short walk to the beach (less than 2 blocks) and downtown Sullivans including multiple highly regarded destination eateries and bars. Town park located across the street from Island House has multiple tennis and basketball courts. Under 15 min. drive to historic downtown Charleston. Minimum 30 day lease.
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this apartment is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sullivan's Island Beach and Isle of Palms Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including basketball.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- To find the largest vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose a perfectvacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Charming Sullivans Island Bungalow has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. If not, call the host before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 0.4 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 1.2 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 1.6 miles
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 4.2 miles
- Patriot's Point - 4.5 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Charming Sullivans Island Bungalow?Book Online Get Information Call: