- As low as $296/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The Crown House
When you plan a stay at THE CROWN HOME it's a pretty good bet you'll never want to leave! While this striking kitchen home evokes the timeless style made fashionable in Charleston from the days when the kitchen homes were constructed separately at the rear of the main home, this PET-FRIENDLY beauty was actually freshly constructed in 2014 and had a full “to the studs” remodel finished in SEPTEMBER 2020. With 2 BR/2.5 BATHS this adorable bungalow SLEEPS 6 GUESTS and delivers big on the WOW factor from the min. you step through the door. With modern, coastal interiors and luxury details throughout, THE CROWN HOME features a well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, center island with seating for 3 and dining area with constructed-in banquette. Nearby is a main floor powder room and comfortable sitting area with intelligent TV. On the second floor, you'll find the main bedroom with QUEEN BED dressed in hotel quality linens and private ensuite bath with walk-in shower plus intelligent TV. Nearby is the guest room which includes a QUEEN BED, private bath, intelligent TV and additional loft space with 2 TWIN SLEEPER CHAIRS that offer a private spot for reading or games. One off-street parking spot is included.
This appealing and extravagant Charleston kitchen home is located in Charleston's Cannonborough neighborhood which is home to some of the city's most trendy eateries including Fuel, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Estadio, and Chubby Fish. You'll savor starting your day with coffee and delectable baked goods at 132 Spring Coffee & Kitchen, located directly next door and just steps from your home, or at beloved local favorites Sugar Bake Shop and Brown Court Bakery. THE CROWN HOME is just a short distance from the trendy Upper King District where you can discover the tastes of top eateries, including The Daily, The Ordinary, Bar Felix, Barsa Tapas Parlor & Bar and Babas on Cannon.
Traveling with a group and need to sleep up to 13 guests? Rent both THE CROWN HOME + our sister property THE ROYAL FERN located adjacent to each other. The ROYAL FERN is the main home on the property featuring double outdoor porches, comfortable, opulent interiors plus 3 BR/3.5 BA and plenty of room for everybody!
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll appreciate high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Optional & Additional Fees
$150 Non-returnable Pet Fee/pet (max. two family pets allowed), $50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License Account Number: 030717
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Rental booking tips:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Charleston. To book the most suitable rental within budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your group select date ranges and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Charming Kitchen House, Fully renovated 2020, Pet Friendly has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles