- As low as $127/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1549 sq ft (144 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1549 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate a peaceful getaway to Charleston at this snowbird-friendly home! This abode is located in a peaceful neighborhood on James Island. The neighborhood is surrounded by river and marsh and offers fast, simple access to Folly Beach (three miles) and less than 10 miles to historic downtown Charleston. If you or any of your guests would like to get away from the city and savor some outdoorsy adventures, you will be only five miles to James Island County Park, which has plenty of walking trails, docks, a climbing wall, and plenty of annual events. This home has the ideal location to appreciate the best of the Lowcountry with quick painless access to boat landings, beaches, parks, and Historic Charleston for plenty of nightlife and gourmet dining.
The home's patio and deck offer a great outdoor spot to relax, share fun and memorable times with your guests, and simply enjoy the good and simple things in life. The deck also offers an outdoor dining area with an umbrella and a gas grille. A vacation is not complete without a family BBQ, so grab your favorite apron and get to it! Inside, this gem of a home has a light-filled open area with a well-appointed living room with a Intelligent TV and a dine-in, completely-equipped kitchen with all stainless steel appliances. There is no shortage of silverware, appliances, pots, or pans, so feel complimentary to channel your inner chef and treat your guests to memorable homemade meals! Then, enjoy a delicious and energizing cup of coffee thanks to the Keurig coffee maker while the dishwasher cleans everything up. The home's modest, but convenient laundry room offers a washer/dryer that will make your stay so much easier.
Things to Know
There is a Ring camera on the front door facing out on the deck and entrance.
High-speed internet and complimentary WiFi, ideal for working from home, distance learning, and streaming.
Please note that it may be tricky to find parking at the home for a boat, but there is plenty of space for canoes or kayaks and paddleboards.
Please note that this home does not offer cable TV.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking is available at the home.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Security camera details: There is a ring camera on the front door facing out on the deck and the entrance.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is by the sea. Charleston City Market and Morris Island Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Folly Island Beaches. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Splash Zone Waterpark if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- To get the best vacation home within budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain deals for local shops and restaurants.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Charming home near Folly Beach with free WiFi, deck, gas grill, patio, and A/C has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is right for your group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you are crazy about, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 2.5 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 3.1 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.6 miles
Ready to book Charming home near Folly Beach with free WiFi, deck, gas grill, patio, and A/C?Book Online Get Information Call: