- As low as $198/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- In the city center
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Charming home in very central area, entire home to yourself. Multi bedroom/ Multi bath located mins. from Downtown and Folly Beach, and other great areas in Charleston near tons of restaurant, gyms and bars!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Patriots Point and Splash Zone Waterpark are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Harbor View Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect rental experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a rental home:
- To find the best value, shift your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing the perfect rental in Charleston:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Charming full home minutes from Folly Beach & Downtown has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you long to visit, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- James Island County Park - 1.1 miles
- White Point Garden - 2.9 miles
- City Marina - 2.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.9 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.9 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.1 miles
- Washington Square - 3.2 miles
- City Market - 3.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.3 miles
Ready to book Charming full home minutes from Folly Beach & Downtown?Book Online Get Information Call: