- As low as $350/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting services
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2000 sq ft (186 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
This charmingly refreshed three bedroom, one full bath home is professionally designed and can accommodate 7-8 guests comfortably. There is a entirely equipped kitchen with updated appliances, brand new cabinets and all the dishes and glasses guests need along with cooking items. Our living area has a modest dining room and table which can seat 4 guests and a huge couch along with flat screen tv. Bedroom #1 has a queen bed, luxury linens, closet and flat screen tv. Bedroom #2 has a queen bed, luxury linens, closet and flat screen tv. Bedroom #3 has a queen bed, luxury linens, closet and flat screen tv. Our full bathroom features luxury towels and hotel toiletries. Our driveway can accommodate 1 car with additional parking at our other home one block away. We are two blocks to King Street. Guests can savor complimentary cable & wi fi along with concierge services.
We offer complimentary concierge services to all guests including but not limited to dining recommendations, reservations, event tickets, sailing excursions, fishing charters, harbor cruises, private chefs, nanny services, infant equipment units, beach equipment units, professional photography, grocery delivery and airport transportation.
Please be advised that we are a non-smoking property and any guests in violation of this under the Terms of our Listing and / or Short Term Rental Agreement, will void their CSA insurance policy and therefore be personally responsible for any damages. Parties are prohibited.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation.
Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation.
During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best rental for your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Finding the perfect rental:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Charming Downtown Charleston 3 Bedroom Home Two Blocks To King St With Parking has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you long to visit, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles