- As low as $300/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Babysitting services
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Local meal delivery service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Paper towels
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 square feet
This charmingly modernized three bedroom, one full bath home is professionally designed and can accommodate 7-8 guests comfortably. There is a completely equipped kitchen with refreshed appliances, brand new cabinets and all the dishes and glasses guests need along with cooking items. Our living area has a modest dining room and table which can seat 4 guests and a huge couch along with flat screen tv. Bedroom #1 has a queen bed, luxury linens, closet and flat screen tv. Bedroom #2 has a queen bed, luxury linens, closet and flat screen tv. Bedroom #3 has a queen bed, luxury linens, closet and flat screen tv. Our full bathroom features luxury towels and hotel toiletries. Our driveway can accommodate 1 car with additional parking at our other home one block away. We are two blocks to King Street. Guests can appreciate complimentary cable & wi fi along with concierge services.
We offer complimentary concierge services to all guests including but not limited to dining recommendations, reservations, event tickets, sailing excursions, fishing charters, harbor cruises, private chefs, nanny services, infant equipment units, beach equipment units, professional photography, grocery delivery and airport transportation.
Please be advised that we are a non-smoking property and any guests in violation of this under the Terms of our Listing and / or Short Term Rental Agreement, will void their CSA insurance policy and therefore be personally responsible for any damages. Parties are prohibited.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and / or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation.
Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation.
During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Charleston area rental experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the largest vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by having your group decide on vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Charming Downtown Charleston 3 Bedroom Home Two Blocks To King St With Parking has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Know before you go:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Charming Downtown Charleston 3 Bedroom Home Two Blocks To King St With Parking?Book Online Get Information Call: