- As low as $222/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1232 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
952 Fowler Court
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Filled with beachy blues and pretty pastels, this sweet, two-bedroom townhome in Mount Pleasant puts all of the Charleston area’s attractions on your doorstep but offers a peaceful hideaway from it all. Wake up in one of two cheerful, bright bedrooms upstairs, each with an en suite bathroom, and head downstairs to make some coffee. The updated kitchen features a full suite of stainless steel appliances, pretty pops of aquamarine, and all the counter space and gadgets you need. The shabby chic dining table around the corner is the ideal spot to dine together, and the enclosed backyard comes in handy if you’ve brought the family pup to this dog-friendly home.
When it’s time to head out, you’re an simple 10-min. drive from the beach at Sullivan’s Island, historic downtown Charleston, Patriots Point, and Mount Pleasant Towne Center. When you return, relax on the couch in the central AC while you stream favorite shows or movies. If you’ve got any remote work to do, the desk upstairs offers a peaceful nook.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available using your own account.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available at the townhouse for two cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: ST230058
City/town permit number: 20106457
About the Area
Located in Mount Pleasant, this vacation home is by the sea. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge and Charleston Music Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Select a designated group leader, select your dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Charming, dog-friendly townhome with fast WiFi & enclosed yard - snowbirds OK has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, call the host before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your life at home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 0.3 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 1.4 miles
- Patriot's Point - 1.9 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 2.7 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 2.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 2.9 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 3.4 miles