- As low as $255/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1232 square feet
952 Fowler Court
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Filled with beachy blues and pretty pastels, this sweet, two-bedroom townhome in Mount Pleasant puts all of the Charleston area’s attractions on your doorstep but offers a peaceful hideaway from it all. Wake up in one of two cheerful, bright bedrooms upstairs, each with an en suite bathroom, and head downstairs to make some coffee. The updated kitchen features a full suite of stainless steel appliances, pretty pops of aquamarine, and all the counter space and gadgets you need. The shabby chic dining table around the corner is the ideal spot to dine together, and the enclosed backyard comes in handy if you’ve brought the family pup to this dog-friendly home.
When it’s time to head out, you’re an painless 10-min. drive from the beach at Sullivan’s Island, historic downtown Charleston, Patriots Point, and Mount Pleasant Towne Center. When you return, relax on the couch in the central AC while you stream favorite shows or movies. If you’ve got any remote work to do, the desk upstairs offers a peaceful nook.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available using your own account.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is parking available at the townhouse for two cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: ST230058
City/town permit number: 20106457
About the Area
Located in Mount Pleasant, this vacation home is by the sea. Charleston City Market and USS Yorktown are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Shem Creek Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Getting the best rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Charming, dog-friendly townhome with fast WiFi & enclosed yard - snowbirds OK has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge additional pet fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 0.3 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 1.4 miles
- Patriot's Point - 1.9 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 2.7 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 2.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 2.9 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 3.3 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 3.4 miles
- City Market - 3.5 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.6 miles
Ready to book Charming, dog-friendly townhome with fast WiFi & enclosed yard - snowbirds OK?Book Online Get Information Call: