- As low as $119/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop workspace
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- On the lake
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Street parking available
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 865 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 865 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Appreciate a laid-back getaway in Charleston at this appealing vacation rental, boasting a lakefront location just 5 mins. from the beach! Whether you want to walk along Rainbow Row, spend your days soaking up the sun at Folly Beach, or visit the Historic Charleston City Market, from this 3-bed, 1.5-bath bungalow, you'll be able to do it all. After days spent adventuring, getaway home to prepare dinner in the completely equipped kitchen and watch your favorite movies on the enormous Intelligent TV!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Lakefront Location | Central A/C | Laundry Machines
Boasting all the amenities of home paired with a prime location near local beaches, dining, and historic sites, this bungalow offers the ideal getaway for modest groups ready to discover Charleston!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TV, cafe table, laptop-friendly workspace, open-concept layout, bright & airy interiors, modern furnishings
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, dishwasher, dishware & flatware, toaster, coffee maker, cooking basics, breakfast bar
GENERAL: Free WiFi, central heating, laundry machines & detergent, linens & towels, basic toiletries, hair dryers, hangers, cleaning essentials, outdoor shower, pet fee (paid pre-trip)
PARKING: Driveway (2 cars), complimentary street parking
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Folly Beach (2.8 miles), Sullivan’s Island Beach (18.1 miles)
ATTRACTIONS: Morris Island Lighthouse (6.7 miles), The Charleston Museum (9.0 miles), Historic Charleston City Market (9.0 miles), South Carolina Aquarium (9.3 miles), Rainbow Row (9.4 miles), Boone Hall Plantation & Gardens (20.2 miles)
HISTORICAL SITES: The Citadel (9.3 miles), The Battery (9.4 miles), Fort Sumter National Monument (19.5 miles)
OPT OUTSIDE: Folly Beach Pier (3.0 miles), Folly Beach County Park (4.8 miles), James County Island Park (5.9 miles), Lighthouse Inlet Heritage Preserve (6.7 miles)
AIRPORT: Charleston International Airport (17.9 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking or vaping
- No candles or open flames within the home
- Pet friendly with a $75 fee (+ costs & taxes)
- No events, events, or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this cottage is on a lake. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving and motor boating adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Booking in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
Choosing the best rental home:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Charming Charleston Cottage: 2 Mi to Folly Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before reserving your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.