- As low as $115/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 576 sq ft (54 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 576 square feet
This beautiful, detached one bedroom, one bathroom bungalow is the ideal escape for your month long stay in Charleston. Attractively furnished with modern white furnishings, refreshed appliances, and a patio getaway, this bungalow has all you need to relax and savor your stay in Charleston. This home is located on a private street in the heart of Downtown Charleston within walking distance of upper King St and so much more!
Enter the front door into the open living and kitchen space. The high vaulted ceilings, wood floors, and shiplap add a brightness and airiness to the space. The kitchen has brand new stainless steel appliances, white cabinets, and quartz countertop. The huge kitchen bar features comfortable seating for four. The bedroom features a queen size bed with all white opulent linens for a hotel-like stay. Just off the bedroom is the full bathroom and a closet with a full size washer/dryer.
Step outside for an additional living space featuring a comfortable outdoor couch, coffee table and fire pit!
One designated off street parking space comes with this unit and is located in the driveway just in front of the bungalow.
** No family pets allowed **
Neighborhood - Cannonborough/Elliotborough:
The home is located in the heart of the impressive and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston's classic appeal. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Goulette, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Wildflower Pastry located close by. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and the delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores, and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries. Publix conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
Other things to note:
Our Housekeeping Team members clean and sanitize all hard surfaces of our vacation homes, including but not limited to floors, countertops, railings, sink faucets, appliances, doorknobs, and light switches. The quality of disinfectants we use should remove 100 percent of the microscopic organisms on surfaces, and effectively stop the spread of disease and viruses. Linens and towels are laundered offsite at our linen facility. There is no evidence to suggest that this particular coronavirus will survive the wash chemistry and temperatures in the wash and dry process. All soiled linens are treated as if they are contaminated. Our housekeeping staff is trained to use the best hygiene practices at all times. With the combination of these best practices, our employees, clients, and guests should be safe from the spread of coronavirus.
*Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests staying with Duvet Homes have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $30 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $50 per person: Saturdays
Monthly passes can be purchased for a discounted rate
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Seasonality, Weather factors, and are
first come, first serve, so please make sure to confirm operating hours for the dates of your stay.
Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 6 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 6+ rent a Cabana.
All guests must be at least 25 years or older to access the Club and must consent (in
writing) to the Club Rules and Regulations.
*Please also note that Duvet Homes is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WIfi
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
Mini Dish/Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Charleston rental home tips and tricks:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- To get the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Charming 1br/1ba Downtown Charleston has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Charming 1br/1ba Downtown Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: