- As low as $243/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near the bay
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1500 square feet
*** Please ask us about specials!***
MONTHLY RENTAL 30+ Days ONLY. (NOT AVAILABLE FOR LESS THAN 30 DAYS.)
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE INQUIRY BEFORE BOOKING SO WE CAN SET UP PAYMENTS.
(Please read entire description - and reach out to Holy City Vacation Units with questions.)
Feel the quietest most genteel part of downtown Charleston where the grandest homes reside just South of Broad, in the area known as the Low Battery. Appreciate a highly walkable rental just two blocks to Colonial Lake in one direction, and two blocks to the waterfront overlooking where the Ashley River meets the Charleston
Harbor in the other direction. Stroll through White Point Garden at The Battery, a waterside park with wartime monuments, just 5 blocks away.
Constructed in 1920, this first-floor rental with wood floors and infused with a splendid mid-century vibe, features four light-filled bedrooms as follows:
Bedroom 1: Main bedroom with a King bed, original mid-century dresser, closet, and TV.
Bedroom 2: Guest or Secondary bedroom with a Queen bed, bright and happy room with a reading chair, and a sizable closet.
Bedroom 3: A dedicated office, featuring a desk, chair, and shelving, two enormous sun-drenched windows, ready for the ideal work-from-home situation.
Bedroom 4: Flex space. This room is intentionally left unfurnished. Use it for a third bedroom, a hobby room, a yoga room, or for storage.
There are two full bathrooms, a washer/dryer combo, a cavernous and open living and kitchen area, a kitchen with a huge center island, and a roomy outdoor area featuring seating, a deck, and a grassy yard. This impressive gem also includes a private entrance and a driveway suitable for two cars, as well as ample street parking available.
Available for stays over 30 days and up to 6 months.
WE'RE PET FRIENDLY : Send an inquiry. This area is highly walkable with parks and gorgeous areas for dog-walking.
Family Animals are accepted dependent on weight and breed. Pet fee required. Pet fee dependent on length of stay and to be charged prior to check-in.
QUESTIONS? Please send Holy City Vacation Units an inquiry and we'd be happy to answer!
Note: This unit requires a security deposit, a rental application, renter's agreement, which includes acceptance to attachments including adherence to Rules & Policies.
30+ day rental to 6 months.
Bi-monthly housekeeping available at an additional charge.
Landlord or its agents shall have the right to enter said premises during all reasonable hours to examine the same, to make such repairs, additions, or alterations as Landlord may deem necessary, and to exhibit the dwelling for sale or re-leasing.
CANCELLATION: Please review the cancellation policy. 3% Cancellation Fee.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. First (Scots) Presbyterian Church and Nathaniel Russell House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and White Point Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- To find the best rental for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Charleston Monthly Rental Downtown South of Broad has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your group.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you love, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, note any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the rental manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Miles Brewton House - 0.3 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.4 miles
- White Point Garden - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.6 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.6 miles