- As low as $98/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Ideal location in between downtown Charleston (10 mins) and Folly Beach (15 mins). 2 bedroom top floor apartment with an additional office with 2 desks. Located in the historic and safe Riverland Terrace neighborhood on the Municipal Golf Course. Unwind in the hottub bathtub, appreciate the backyard putting green, grille at the outdoor kitchen, and dine under the backyard gazebo.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Caw Caw Interpretive Center, while Patriots Point and Gullah Geechee Exhibit & Borough Project are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfectvacation home:
- To start, have your family choose dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Charleston Golf Oasis has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your group.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 1.7 miles
- City Marina - 3.3 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.4 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.7 miles
- The Citadel - 3.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 4.0 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.1 miles
- City Market - 4.4 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Charleston Golf Oasis?Book Online Get Information Call: