- As low as $496/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- Foosball table
- 2 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 3100 sq ft (288 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3100 square feet
Welcome to Cast Away, an AvantStay home!
An idyllic, beach home with bright, airy interiors, this property invites you to gather close friends and family for an memorable trip to Isle of Palms. Just a block from the beach, you’ll have simple access to white sand and pristine waters. The fun continues when you return home and step into the game room, equipped with foosball, shuffleboard, and poker tables. Grab a drink and head out to the deck, where you can hang out on lounge chairs and in the hot tub with your group.
Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you’ll ever have. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city while being in close proximity to numerous gorgeous beaches.
Nearby Attractions: Isle of Palms Beach, Acme Lowcountry Kitchen, Long Island Cafe, Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course, Dewees Island, Beach House Spa, Isle of Palms Bicycle Units, Charleston National Golf Club, Charleston Charter Fishing, Tidalwave Watersports, Downtown Charleston (30 min drive).
Feel Charleston, AvantStay style.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- We allow service animals at this home. If undisclosed family pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Please note that garden maintenance takes place every Friday.
- The fireplace is not opertational.
- Beach chairs are not supplied at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
Room for 4 cars in the driveway
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed w/ ensuite
Bedroom 2 / Two queen beds
Bedroom 3 / King bed
Bedroom 4 / Twin bed
Bedroom 5 / Twin over twin bunk bed & full over full bunk bed w/ ensuite
Downstairs living area / Sleeper couch
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the rightrental home:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Stunning Modern Home Near Beach w/ Two Kitchens has 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- During check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.