- As low as $160/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 3
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 700 sq ft (65 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 700 square feet
Permit Number: 02807
The Space: Our apartment has been freshly modernized and has a mid-century modern style interior while maintaining the historic downtown Charleston appeal. Throughout the apartment, you’ll find beautiful, modren furnishings atop wood floors, chic light fixtures, exposed brick, vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, exposed beams & more.
The property features:
A completely-equipped kitchen. Our kitchen comes entirely equipped with an oven, stovetop, standard size refrigerator/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, and all of your other kitchen needs. Here you will also find the washer and dryer. You will feel right at home cooking with our vintage-style appliances while reminiscing about the good ole days.
A roomy living room. Our living room has a bright, modern interior and an HD flatscreen TV mounted on the wall above the fireplace. Exposed beams frame the fireplace giving this space a more comfortable, homelike feel. The three-seat couch is flanked by fresh accent chairs and side tables making it the ideal spot to kick back and de-anxiety.
A huge bedroom. Slide to open the grandiose double pocket doors and enter the master bedroom which features enormous bay windows that bring the ideal amount of light and warmth into this space. The bedroom features a king-sized bed, two bedside tables, a ceiling fan, a flat-screen TV, a full-length mirror, a fireplace, a sizable dresser, and a modest sitting area.
A brand new bathroom. The bathroom, located in the hallway, has brand new tile, sink, fixtures, granite countertops, standup shower, and mirror.
While staying in our fresh, centrally-located 1 bedroom apartment, you can check off all of the items on your ‘Explore Historic Charleston’ Bucket List, while appreciating your own private and cozy space to come home to.
Guests will have exclusive access to the first floor of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a loading/unloading zone, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze. Parking is off site and costs $18 dollars a day. It is located at 558 King st just a half mile away from the rental.
FOR FEBRUARY 20 - MARCH 13 :
Light cosmetic siding and painting will be done on the exterior of the building during the week only. Monday - Friday 9AM until 5PM. This will not hinder your stay in any way, and workers will not need entry to any units.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Book your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides have offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Casa Azul (Suite A) by StayDuvet! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you long to visit, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.4 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.3 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.4 miles
Ready to book Casa Azul (Suite A) by StayDuvet!?Book Online Get Information Call: