- As low as $230/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In a rural location
- In a village
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking outside only
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1400 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1400 square feet
3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2 story enormous townhome tucked away in a peaceful neighborhood. Everything you could do in the Charleston Area is less than 20 mins. from Carolina Shores.
First floor: Sizable living room with a 49" Intelligent TV, dining room table with 4 chairs, and 4 counter stools, completely outfitted kitchen, 1 bedroom (queen bed), 1 full bathroom, 1 half bathroom, washer/dryer, and a huge screened in patio with seating overlooking a wooded area.
Second Floor: 2 huge bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. One bedroom has a queen bed, 2 end tables, a dresser, and a sizable walk in closet with another closet near the bed. The second bedroom has two single/twin beds, one closet, and a 32" HDTV with cable with over 200+ channels and a DVR.
The kitchen is supplied with everything you need to appreciate your stay at Carolina Shores. It has kitchen silverware, dishes, cups, wine glasses, cooking pots, microwave, dishwasher, stove, toaster, blender and coffee maker (we supply limitless coffee).
The townhome features suitcases racks, hangers to hang your clothes, additional bed linens and additional bathing towels. We also have a queen sized deep air bed for additional guests that comfortably sleeps 2. If you have infants, there is also a Graco Pack N' Play inside the townhome for your use. Outside you will find an electric grille for your nights home. We also have various board games (Yahtzee, Checkers, Uno, Jenga, Phase 10) inside Carolina Shores for you to use on a nighttime in, or a rainy day.
If going to pool, please use key fab supplied. Due to covid, you mush bring own chairs. Beach chairs are included in the outside storage closet.
The only thing you need to bring to Carolina Shores is yourself, suitcases and food. Everything else is covered
If this property is unavailable for your chosen dates, check out two other properties I own: Vacation Rental By Owner 907916, Vacation Rental By Owner 1030741
**IF YOU WOULD LIKE A LATE CHECK OUT- IT WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF 25% OF OUR NIGHTLY RATE UNTIL NOON
IT WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL NIGHT FEE IF CHECKING OUT AFTER NOON
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in a rural area. Charleston City Market and Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston Tanger Outlets and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Carolina Shores - Large 3 Bedroom Townhome has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you reserve your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the property manager immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Ready to book Carolina Shores - Large 3 Bedroom Townhome?Book Online Get Information Call: